Pitt at Miami (-4.5) 2:15 PM on the CW Saturday Jan 27

jkdood

All ACC
This is no cupcake, beating Duke on the road recently (and of course they beat Louisville easily)

1706340667086.png

Hoping for healthy no-turnover important game smarts and effort!

Advertisement
I don't expect it to be a walk in the park by any stretch. Do think playing at home should give us a slight advantage. Will need all hands on deck for this one. Hopefully, everyone is a full go and available for today's game. Some concern whether Matt Cleveland will be able to play thru his hip injury.

I mean it's a must win if we are wanting to stay on the bubble.

Have to win games at home against Pittsburgh if you want to have any chance of making the tournament.

Still can't believe we lost to Louisville at home. That has to be the most embarrassing conference loss in a long time. They get blown out by everyone, and beat us by 9 AT HOME. SMH

That loss could was so bad if we are on bubble it could keep us out of tournament

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't expect it to be a walk in the park by any stretch. Do think playing at home should give us a slight advantage. Will need all hands on deck for this one. Hopefully, everyone is a full go and available for today's game. Some concern whether Matt Cleveland will be able to play thru his hip injury.
Any word on Matt?

I mean it's a must win if we are wanting to stay on the bubble.

Have to win games at home against Pittsburgh if you want to have any chance of making the tournament.

Still can't believe we lost to Louisville at home. That has to be the most embarrassing conference loss in a long time. They get blown out by everyone, and beat us by 9 AT HOME. SMH

That loss could was so bad if we are on bubble it could keep us out of tournament
That loss at home does more damage than a top flight win does good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back