Pinstripe Bowl CANES - CheeseBadgers SCORE PREDICTION

mdpcane

All-American
weather forecast for New York on game day. High 38 Low 32 Wind Chill 15 Mostly Cloudy with 25% Chance of Snow Windy with Gusts 23 MPH

CheeseBadgers 38 Canes 20

Advertisement
Wisconsin: 17
Richt: 13

Don't count on Richt to have the team prepared once again. Its a common trend to see him underperform on the road. Can't wait to see what 10 plays he'll be calling all game with his weak offensive scheme. With over 20 days to prepare I'm sure they'll be working to (execute) 1 play every 2 days of practices. Its very boring and depressing watching Richt undperform like a entry level OC especially with as many years of coaching he has. I'm sure a division 2 OC would out scheme Mr. Nice any day! He's wasting talent by thinking he still has the juice to call plays & at the mercy of giving his son coaching experience to build his Resume. Richt doesn't want to put in the work to make this team great because he's burnt out from GA and it shows on the sidelines. He's doing it for his son and a check for the grandkids!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone is thinking Wisky is some kind of juggernaut. The reality is they’ve had a really disappointing season, too.

Their fans are ****ed, as are we.

We are literally talking about a team who lost at home to BYU. They are nothing like they were last year.

I think it will be a close game; whether we win or not is a different story.

Wisconsin 34
Miami 24

Wisconsin 20
Miami 14
Pick one
43051d9e4f57d4520c36621e43297806_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
weather forecast for New York on game day. High 38 Low 32 Wind Chill 15 Mostly Cloudy with 25% Chance of Snow Windy with Gusts 23 MPH

CheeseBadgers 38 Canes 20
Ummm so their Putrid O is all of the sudden going to gain a pulse vs. us? Some of y’all need to think before posting score predictions.

To win Miami needs to drink a little bit of hot chocolate before the game...D wear gloves and long sleeves.....O spread them out along with some misdirection here and there.....be solid on special teams.. Miami 24 Wisconsin 14

Advertisement
Advertisement
"ummm" is what low testosterone twinkies say a lot. dr phil talks about that
Says the guy who doesn’t know how to look up stats or know they have the left handed Malik Rosier playing QB...

These guys just lost to Minnesota 37-15

Advertisement
I hope I'm wrong but I see Wisconsin running the same game plan as Boston College. It will be frustrating watching their TE catch 7 yard passes in the flat on 3rd and 5.

Advertisement
Back