Pinstripe Bowl CANES - CheeseBadgers SCORE PREDICTION

I hope I'm wrong but I see Wisconsin running the same game plan as Boston College. It will be frustrating watching their TE catch 7 yard passes in the flat on 3rd and 5.
i posted the weather forecast and no one seems to be paying any attention to it or what effect it will have on the game.

the weather will be an extreme disadvantage for Miami and the kind of ****** weather the CheeseBadgers will love. end of story.

Advertisement
Lordy, Lordy....

50% of the time our QBs can't hit an open receiver and the other 50% of the time our receivers can't catch the ball when it hits them on their number. All this while playing in weather that they grew up in. 38 - 32 degrees, not counting wind chill is gonna be ugly with this offense. I think our Defense will be fine though.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
They're gonna push our **** in again. We played them in the heat and they beat us. Now we're going to play them in the cold and they're going to skull f*&k us...and Rorcht will be on the sideline looking like :monkey-serious:. Welcome to the new Al Gorlden era under the tutelage of Mork the Dork. Players decommitting and it won't stop. I'll be surprised if we end up higher than 20th in recruiting. What we had by the balls through 2/3 of the year last year, we have given away to UFag. ****, fsu is keeping more commits than us and they aren't going to a bowl game, which is probably what we should have hoped for to get Mork and his son TF outta here.

Common man. Add the wet bulb temperature and the moon phase at kickoff so we can accurately predict this thing

Advertisement
Itll come down to who's running game is better , I like our chances, just gotta control the ball and make no miatakes.

UM 20
Wisky 13

Why do we underestimate the U... we got this with a W. All you trolls gonna eat buckets of crow.

Advertisement
Wisconsin won’t score 20 on our defense unless the offense and ST just absolutely ***** the bed. That being said

34 - 14 Wisconsin

Advertisement
$&@&@$!!!

0-3 to Wisconsin in the last decade! $&&@'!!!

Nah in all honestly I think we’ll show up and win the game decisively ala West Virginia a few years ago.

31 - 13 Miami.

Wisconsin isn’t the offensive juggernaut they were a year ago. They struggle against bad defenses. Offense and ST be damned I don’t think we struggle to stop them. Scoring 31 might be over generous on my end

Everyone is thinking Wisky is some kind of juggernaut. The reality is they’ve had a really disappointing season, too.

Their fans are ****ed, as are we.

We are literally talking about a team who lost at home to BYU. They are nothing like they were last year.

I think it will be a close game; whether we win or not is a different story.

They've had quite a few injuries but why we would be matched up against them is beyond me. We also played them during Al Golden's tenure in Orlando lest anyone has forgotten...3 times in last 6 or 7 years. Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back