Pinstripe Bowl CANES - CheeseBadgers SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
Nah in all honestly I think we’ll show up and win the game decisively ala West Virginia a few years ago.

31 - 13 Miami.

Wisconsin isn’t the offensive juggernaut they were a year ago. They struggle against bad defenses. Offense and ST be damned I don’t think we struggle to stop them. Scoring 31 might be over generous on my end
I agree with you. I think we stomp them, but I fear it gives Richt confidence that he doesn't need changes.

Advertisement
It will be another easy victory for Wisconsin again. They will stop the run without issues. We have no OL, no Qb, no WR. We can’t pass. So the defense will froze to death and quit early.

Wisconsin 35
Miami 6

Advertisement
My only predictions are that at least one of our players will get sent home, and we will definitely see Malik take some snaps at some point in the game.

Advertisement
Our offense will do NOTHING in this game. At least five 3-and-outs. At least five drops.

They've had quite a few injuries but why we would be matched up against them is beyond me. We also played them during Al Golden's tenure in Orlando lest anyone has forgotten...3 times in last 6 or 7 years. Ridiculous.

The Orlando bowl vs Wisconsin was at the end of the ‘09 season with Shannon as head coach.

And even that was too cold for the SoFla guys.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I think (and I hate thinking ) we may finally catch the football more than we drop and our D plays with intent to lay claim in domination.

Well boys Canes win a bowl game.

27-13

Advertisement
Back