Pinstripe Bowl CANES - CheeseBadgers SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
same as last year, we will get dominated on both sides of LOS.
Whisky 24
Deacon Richters 13

Advertisement
If Rumph can teach the DB's to turn around when the ball is in the air...........'Canes win. If not, same result as last year. It still amazes me Hornibrook had a career day in the OB (no disrespect to old girl).

Advertisement
Everyone is thinking Wisky is some kind of juggernaut. The reality is they’ve had a really disappointing season, too.

Their fans are ****ed, as are we.

We are literally talking about a team who lost at home to BYU. They are nothing like they were last year.

I think it will be a close game; whether we win or not is a different story.

DIdn't we lose to Duke at home? BYU won a NC once and beat us once in our glory years. What has Duke ever done? I have zero faith in Mark at this point.

If you`re disappointed with this matchup you need to get to the doctor quick.

Let's go Canes!!

Wisky is not as good as they were last year but ... thanks to our weak offense, neither are we.

Advertisement
Ummm so their Putrid O is all of the sudden going to gain a pulse vs. us? Some of y’all need to think before posting score predictions.

We are the catalyst for every struggling ball club. We make walk-ons look like All-Americans...we will lose to Wisconsin "again" unfortunately.

Hard to pick this stupid matchup because no real Canes fan wanted this crap fest. With that said, its probably going to snow, the wind will reek havoc, and the points will become hard to come by. IF our defense plays spirited we can win the game despite Richt and his pathetic try at play calling. If the D is too worried about bundling up because of the cold it’s going to be a long, miserable day for the Canes as we watch 16 play, 80yd drives with 6:26 off the clock happen. Right now I have no clue who will win but I surely didn’t want us to go to this crap show of a bowl.

Advertisement
Let's see can rush home from work hit a McDonald's drive thru for some tailgating grub then cut myself off after a six pk🍻 soon can get up at 5 am for work the next day score is
Mork 4 million
Fans 0

Advertisement
Back