Piecing together Richt's staff (with updates)

Advertisement
I think the DC might be an NFL guy with college experience. does not make
Any sense to wait this long on college coaches and fall behind in recruiting.

Advertisement
Steve Dell started following coach Kool, Brown, Hartley and coach Alex Mirabal (OL coach at Marshal). Could he be the new OL coach?

In today's speculation...we got this. and mirabal has coached with Hartley and brown before so they could possibly advocate on his behalf

Steve Dell?

assistant player personnel

Looks we are developing a Marshall pipeline for coaches. Interesting.

Steve Dell started following coach Kool, Brown, Hartley and coach Alex Mirabal (OL coach at Marshal). Could he be the new OL coach?

In today's speculation...we got this. and mirabal has coached with Hartley and brown before so they could possibly advocate on his behalf

I would not mind Mirabal as OL coach.
He has done a good job at Marshall and I'm sure he's dying to return to his hometown.

Would love to see Mirabal as TE coach and Cristobal as Co OC/OL coach or even with an assistant HC title

I think the DC might be an NFL guy with college experience. does not make
Any sense to wait this long on college coaches and fall behind in recruiting.

Safe assumption that Richt's targets are currently employed.

Advertisement

Steve Dell?

assistant player personnel

Looks we are developing a Marshall pipeline for coaches. Interesting.

Dell played at Pitt and is originally from Ft.Lauderdale.
But good point on the Marshall connection with Thomas Brown, Hartley and maybe Mirabal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody heard a rumor about John Jancek and Willie Martinez coming from Tenn? A buddy of mine (tenn booster) just texted me about it.

Advertisement
Back