Piecing together Richt's staff (with updates)

Heard a rumor

So please tifiw because this info didn't directly come from me but apparently UM is considering hiring Bill Cowher to coach linebackers. Last week, my buddy's girlfriend was over and she told me so. She used to coach dbs for the Falcons and comes from an NFL family (dad coached for 20+ years in the league, brother is a head coach, uncle is a personnel guy etc). Moreover, she is under the impression that Richt was the second choice ( Pete Carroll had interest, but paul Allen wouldn't let him dip out of Seattle). this part I did actually confirm thru another source (my nephew runs high school track with a lions quality control coach).

Now, please don't shoot the messenger because this stuff hasn't been vetted thru the proper channels (i.e., Tim cheeseburger Reynolds) but I overheard my dentist's receptionist on the phone with an NFL agent who had heard similar rumors.

Go canes

04ee18c6be1c7a816314e6df7a62249a52cb2d.jpg

Advertisement
glad the Golden error is over, not going to be too excited cause I have been burned by the last two corches but I am optimistic about Richt and his staff.

Advertisement
Yup. Mainly just a bump to keep it on the first page in case we hear something legit soon. As far as bullchit theories - That's all I ever said this thread was, just trying to keep them in one place.

Advertisement
Yup. Mainly just a bump to keep it on the first page in case we hear something legit soon. As far as bullchit theories - That's all I ever said this thread was, just trying to keep them in one place.

Please keep it in one place by purging all the new posts on same **** subject over and over.

Is Geo helping you?

Is Geo helping you?

My man is on a roll today:reaction:

I am amazed with the idea that being unemployed isn't a factor or relevant in seeking future employment. Also the fact that we have a chit ton of money to throw at this issue.

"Let's promote him to DC as he is unemployed and never called a defense before."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Steve Dell started following coach Kool, Brown, Hartley and coach Alex Mirabal (OL coach at Marshal). Could he be the new OL coach?

In today's speculation...we got this. and mirabal has coached with Hartley and brown before so they could possibly advocate on his behalf

Steve Dell started following coach Kool, Brown, Hartley and coach Alex Mirabal (OL coach at Marshal). Could he be the new OL coach?

In today's speculation...we got this. and mirabal has coached with Hartley and brown before so they could possibly advocate on his behalf

I would not mind Mirabal as OL coach.
He has done a good job at Marshall and I'm sure he's dying to return to his hometown.

Advertisement
Back