PIE Young

Advertisement
NY State of Mind...

15-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-american-pie-8.jpg

Advertisement
I don't think some posters realize how bad our CB depth is. LOL. Not saying we should take him but we will definitely be in the market for a CB grad transfer.

At this point, I trust Rumph can turn water into wine...just has trouble actually convincing the water to even take a chance on him!

Years ago we took Cleveland Gary back after he spurned us for Georgia.

Look how that turned out. First round draft choice and I think an All-American.

Those early 1980s Cane teams had many transfers...from Nebraska, Bethune-Cookman, USCarolina, Kentucky, Maryland, etc.

Advertisement
I’ve always disagreed with this line of reasoning. Especially given the state of our program over the last 15 years.

We are in no position to be turning talented kids away. So long as the didn’t do us dirty (ala Jobe), I say bring em in and let em compete.
On top of this, we lose kids that go home on a regular basis. Jeff Thomas, Arthur brown, the 5* end that went back to Cali..:

19 year old kids get homesick. ****, it happened to me. In the most talent rich portion of the country, we’d be fools to not let these kids come back to sfla.

TIFWIW but I'm snapchat friends with Pie and I asked him if he was coming to the U and if Tee Martin was coming too he said he was for sure but he doesn't know about Tee.

Advertisement

I used to watch this guy play all the time, Al Golden was recruiting him @ DB while he wanted to play reciever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back