PIE Young

Advertisement
I say pass, and send the local kids a message once leave your out. So think carefully before you leave MIA to put on for another city.

Butch or Lane are welcome to have Pie if the want.

Go Canes

I like the transfer only if hes fully on board and has a bone to pick with USCw

He can help with recruiting and telling future classes not to take the cheese that their selling them... just stay home and put on for the hometown school

I say pass, and send the local kids a message once leave your out. So think carefully before you leave MIA to put on for another city.

Go Canes
I’ve always disagreed with this line of reasoning. Especially given the state of our program over the last 15 years.

We are in no position to be turning talented kids away. So long as the didn’t do us dirty (ala Jobe), I say bring em in and let em compete.

Advertisement

Go Canes
We’ve been trying to do that with richt and guess what? THEY AINT GETTING THE MESSAGE

We back?

usc_football_keyshawn_pie_young.jpg

Advertisement
Try him at WR and CB and wherever he plays best keep him there. But as bad as our CB depth is you absolutely take him at that spot. Rumph cant recruit worth a **** but he can **** sure coach up some CBs and only needs one year to do it with grad transfers. Ask Adrian Colbert. This is a no-brainer as it looks like our CB recruiting class is going to fall flat on its a$$ this cycle.

Take him, kids got talent ....promise him nothing

Find a position for him and let him complete

Advertisement
Something is definitely up this tells me Tee Martin must be on staff in some capacity with us getting these USC kids back to back.
Maybe...but Bolden had a tie to us through Brevin, and Pie is a Miami kid. There are other ties here besides Tee Martin...so we can't say he's the "reason" for sure.

Advertisement
Maybe...but Bolden had a tie to us through Brevin, and Pie is a Miami kid. There are other ties here besides Tee Martin...so we can't say he's the "reason" for sure.
I hear ya man just seems like there is alot of smoke surrounding Martin to UM besides the OC talk. Would love to have him here in some capacity

Wasn't a big fan of him as a wr ever which I always thought he'd play in college but at cb no doubt you take him and let Rumph do his magic

Advertisement
Back