PIE Young

I'll pass

A 5'10 180 pound WR who couldn't get on the field for an offense that was about as bad as ours does what for us? We have WR's, and some **** talented one's. Let the new staff develop those guys and roll with them. This kid doesn't help us. Find more OL/DL and give that ship to them. JMO

Advertisement
I'll pass

A 5'10 180 pound WR who couldn't get on the field for an offense that was about as bad as ours does what for us? We have WR's, and some **** talented one's. Let the new staff develop those guys and roll with them. This kid doesn't help us. Find more OL/DL and give that ship to them. JMO
Maybe switch back to CB where he played as a freshman. Rumph could potentially make him a solid player...

I'll pass

Does he drop every other pass? If no, then he is a day 1 starter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In the Class of 2016 Miami Senior High School WR Keyshawn "Pie" Young was a high priority recruit for the Hurricanes.

He wound up at USC, where he was a backup CB as a freshman, then redshirted in 2017 after transitioning to wide receiver.

This past season he didn't get into a single game.

Now a source close to Young says the wideout will transfer, likely after the spring semester.

"He's graduating after the semester [and thus would be eligible to play right away]," the source said.

A likely destination? Miami.

WR needs bodies after losing 4 guys. We do need a big body though. So Pie Payton the Buffalo guy and TJ Jones? Call it a day at WR

So his first year he played 9 games on special teams as a Corner...

Moved to WR in spring '17. But what happened the last 2 years? Complete bench warmer or was there an injury involved in 1 of the years?

Kid really hasn't seen the field since moving to WR? What gives

Advertisement
Advertisement
I say pass, and send the local kids a message once leave your out. So think carefully before you leave MIA to put on for another city.
So.......same approach Richt had? Yeah, that hasn't worked.

I don't think they GAF. Or they haven't gotten the message. We aren't in a spot to "send messages" to players that could help us. If Diaz and his staff so far think that Pie can help us...I'm down with it.

Bring us all the transfers. If we can't close this 19 class with HS kids, then transfers who can play immediately and add experienced bodies to our roster works for me. It might buy Manny some time to get the roster turned over so he can hit on some kids in the 2020 class and beyond.

I'll pass

He was extremely mismanaged in my opinion. They moved him from reciever to corner and back to reciever and he never got the chance to develop at any spot which it was clear he needed out of hoghscool. He’s still a specimen athletically

Advertisement
Back