Pick 5

IF you could add ANY 2010 + Canes to this team?

So why *** around? This team needs defense and more leaders on the field

Go with some of our very best who are both mean and leaders at our positions of need. People who will give this team a NEVER say die attitude.

The significantly improved DL will make the DB's better and stop teams rushing against us. With Flowers someone else can roll down to C. add meanness and toughness so rushing will improve. We have some very good RB's

The wildcard is our current WR's and TE. Hopefully with the defense providing more stops and turnovers, offensive opportunities will increase, and hopefully that will lead to more catches than drops

J Philips DE
G. Rousseau DE
Willis DT
Spence or Perryman at LB
Ereck Flowers OT

Advertisement
Perryman
Spence
Phillips
Rosseau
Willis

Make the D lights out.

I'm gonna live in the trenches outside of one position that I feel is really lacking.

Ereck Flowers
Brandon Linder
Jaelen Phillips
Greg Rousseau
Denzel Perryman

Really wanted to go G Willis, but Rousseau I can move around the line freely. We need a quarterback for the defense and DP is perfect. Phillips is just a motor at end. Flowers + Linder + Donaldson...sheesh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All 5 need to be WIDE RECEIVERS.

King has no targets.

Allen Hurns to fight for the Ball
Phil Dorsett for big plays
Travis Benjamen for returns and slot speed
Braxton Berrios because Braxton Berrios
Ahmon Richards

I'll go Lamar Miller, Travis Benjamin, Brandon Linder, Denzel Perryman and Jaquan Johnson

He caught 17 passes. Great NFL player though.
Dropped nearly as many as he caught here. Really glad he turned into a real player when he got to the NFL. He had potential here. He reached it there.

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

Sorry fellas, tee'd off at 7 and I'm umpteen beers deep already.

I'm becoming increasingly impressed at how versatile this gif is.

Advertisement
Duke handling all returns
Macintosh, Willis, and Perryman should stop the run
Hank and Richards were basically the same player. Imma go with Hank.

edit. Imma go with Richards. He was Hank from the jump. Hank wasn’t Hank until his last year.

Hank was only Hank because we had nothing else at WR. He doesn't put up nearly the stats he did with a proper rotation.

Advertisement
This was a no brainer.

Linder at C
AR82 at WR
JP15 and GR15 at DE
Spence at LB

A go to WR. Check.

Elite pass rushers minimizing the weakness in the secondary. Check

A anchor in the middle of the OL at a weak position. Check.

A elite coverage LB who has the instincts to defend the run. Check.

Since it’s the off-season (only a few more weeks till fall camp)! I decided now would be a great time for a little exercise. If you could pick 5 past Miami players to add to our current team to give us our best chance at making the CFP who would you add?

THE ONE CATCH is they must be Canes players from between 2010-2020 seasons (that way we dont just add 5 all time players to the roster and because I make the rules MFers)

I’ll go first:
Gerald Willis at DT
J philliat DE
Denzel perryman at MLB
Seantrel henderson at OT
Phillip Dorsett at WR

what say you?

Ahmmon Richards at WR
Duke Johnson at Duke Johnson (I'd line him up everydamnwhere)
Gerald Willis at DT
Jaelan Phillips at DE
Sean Spence at LB

Advertisement
Back