Pick 5

Advertisement
Phillips at DE
Perryman at Mike
Spence at Will
Feliciano at Guard
AR-82 at WR

Defense would be top 10 in the nation easily… sure up the Oline with a nasty guard… and pair Rambo with a stud WR who can win 1on1s easily

Advertisement
Since it’s the off-season (only a few more weeks till fall camp)! I decided now would be a great time for a little exercise. If you could pick 5 past Miami players to add to our current team to give us our best chance at making the CFP who would you add?

THE ONE CATCH is they must be Canes players from between 2010-2020 seasons (that way we dont just add 5 all time players to the roster and because I make the rules MFers)

I’ll go first:
Gerald Willis at DT
J philliat DE
Denzel perryman at MLB
Seantrel henderson at OT
Phillip Dorsett at WR

what say you
Willis
J. phillips
Perryman
Roussou
AR

1. Rosier

2. Baxa

3. Pipho (2009 i know; he gets an extra year because of the pandemic)

4. Feagles

5. Dykstra

Honorable Mention: Brandon Marti (would've been a senior in 2012 but for his insanity)

Advertisement
Ereck Flowers: G/T (Linder is too obvious judging by posts)

Duke Johnson: KR/PR/HB/SLOT (also a glaringly common choice, but ima spice it up and make Duke a do it all guy here)

Jermaine Grace: OLB/Striker (Wanted to do Sean Spence here, but for obvious reasons he's been listed alot already)

Greg Rousseau: EDGE/3rd Down DT

Corn Elder: CB

Honorary for the lulz made up rule change:
Trade Eddie Johnson for Jennings JR

Advertisement
Corner Bandy,
DE Phillips, Rousseau,
Kicker Borregales.

And WR/ Punt returner:
college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Last edited:
Jimmy Graham is disqualified, per OP’s rules. His lone season was ‘09 and the cutoff is 2010.

OT-Henderson
OG-Feliciano
C-Linder
LB-Perryman
WR-Richards (the healthy version)

If only…

Advertisement
For creativity sake:
Oliver Vernon DE
Chad Thomas DE
Stacey Coley WR
Tracy Howard CB
Deon Bush Striker

( I know we have a weakness at C w gaynor, however I do think our current offensive line with Zion, rivers, Donaldson, ... would be good enough to make this choice while also taking into consideration our depth at RB.)
1. Duke Johnson — generational talent.
2. AR82—( Gives King 2 players that can score anytime they get the ball, with his dual threat ability and Harley in the slot would be legit scary.)
3.Denzel Perryman— (turns our current biggest weakness into a strength. Changes complexion of our defense over night. )
4. Sean Spence — added with Perryman = ability to stop the run.= more TFL for the line and more turnovers for the secondary.
5. Phillips ( solidify the defense to CFP level)

honatable mention: Jose B. ( I think his lil bro will be good. Just stressing the importance of how someone like bubba baxa can lose us a few games even with a loaded roster. )

Last edited:
QB - Stephen Morris
WR - Travis Benjamin
MLB - Denzel Perryman
C - Brandon Linder

Im stuck between three players ill let them pick straws

OLB Eddie Johnson/Jermaine Grace
TE - Christopher Herndon

Ereck Flowers: G/T (Linder is too obvious judging by posts)

Duke Johnson: KR/PR/HB/SLOT (also a glaringly common choice, but ima spice it up and make Duke a do it all guy here)

Jermaine Grace: OLB/Striker (Wanted to do Sean Spence here, but for obvious reasons he's been listed alot already)

Greg Rousseau: EDGE/3rd Down DT

Corn Elder: CB

Honorary for the lulz made up rule change:
Trade Eddie Johnson for Jennings JR
Eddie was so talented. If only he could've kept out of trouble.

Advertisement
Back