Pick 5

StevoBevo

Freshman
Since it’s the off-season (only a few more weeks till fall camp)! I decided now would be a great time for a little exercise. If you could pick 5 past Miami players to add to our current team to give us our best chance at making the CFP who would you add?

THE ONE CATCH is they must be Canes players from between 2010-2020 seasons (that way we dont just add 5 all time players to the roster and because I make the rules MFers)

I’ll go first:
Gerald Willis at DT
J philliat DE
Denzel perryman at MLB
Seantrel henderson at OT
Phillip Dorsett at WR

what say you?

Advertisement
Since it’s the off-season (only a few more weeks till fall camp)! I decided now would be a great time for a little exercise. If you could pick 5 past Miami players to add to our current team to give us our best chance at making the CFP who would you add?

THE ONE CATCH is they must be Canes players from between 2010-2020 seasons (that way we dont just add 5 all time players to the roster and because I make the rules MFers)

I’ll go first:
Gerald Willis at DT
J philliat DE
Denzel perryman at MLB
Seantrel henderson at OT
Phillip Dorsett at WR

what say you?
Perryman at MLB
Phillips at DE
T Benjamin at WR
Willis at DT
Henderson at OT

Advertisement
Spence
Cmac or Perryman (my brain is not going back far enough to remember when Cmac graduated)
Willis
Corn Elder
Duke

I’ll go first:
Gerald Willis at DT
J philliat DE
Denzel perryman at MLB
Seantrel henderson at OT
Phillip Dorsett at WR

what say you?
Shaq at MLB
Spence at Will
Travis Benjamin
Erek flowers at RT or LT
Hank as a big bodied WR

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

Sorry fellas, tee'd off at 7 and I'm umpteen beers deep already.

Advertisement
First and foremost: WR Ahmon Richards- would have been a first round pick. Truest game changing WR since Andre Johnson.
C Brandon Linder- Gaynor maybe a leader but.... he’s a group of 5 C at best.
DE Jaelan Phillips- proof was in the pudding.
LB Alex Figuroia- He may have been a bad man off the field but, he was legit.
CB Corn Elder- dog.
*Would take Jaquan Johnson but we are loaded at S.

TE Jimmy Graham
DE Jaelan Philips
DE Gregory Rousseau
went heavy on DE since that seems to be the teams weakness this year
LB Sean Spence
LB Denzel Perryman
Same thing went heavy with LB's
You know Graham was pretty much just a backup tight end in college?

Advertisement
I think this attacks our weakest areas and/or takes a couple areas to extremely gifted to get to the playoffs

WR - Ahmon (Ahmon/Mike/Rambo - pretty sick group)
C - Linder (to sure up the middle along with our current guys)
LB - Denzel P.
CB- Corn Elder (paired with Stevenson wooooo)
DE - GR15

Advertisement
Duke handling all returns
Macintosh, Willis, and Perryman should stop the run
Hank and Richards were basically the same player. Imma go with Hank.

edit. Imma go with Richards. He was Hank from the jump. Hank wasn’t Hank until his last year.

First and foremost: WR Ahmon Richards- would have been a first round pick. Truest game changing WR since Andre Johnson.
C Brandon Linder- Gaynor maybe a leader but.... he’s a group of 5 C at best.
DE Jaelan Phillips- proof was in the pudding.
LB Alex Figuroia- He may have been a bad man off the field but, he was legit.
CB Corn Elder- dog.
*Would take Jaquan Johnson but we are loaded at S.
Disagree to the utmost degree on Fig... He was a camp wonder and nothing more... Golden pumped him all pre season about being the "Next big thing"... Then the season came and he barely played any snaps... Sorry but he was all fluff no stuff... Then the dark side came out ...

Advertisement
Back