Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mandy just called. Long and short is changes on offensive side are being made...

Is there anything Mandy could do (within reason) this off-season that would make you feel better about the direction of the program with him in charge?

Advertisement
Going to look bad if we sign our class then fire the dudes haha will be a sour taste in HS coaches and recruits mouths

Offset by the kids actually being excited to play in a real offense. If recruits can't see that a spread offense will lead to better stats and a better chance of making it to the NFL, then I don't think they have the smarts to make it through 3 years at UM.

Stroud is arguably the strongest coach on this staff, on field and recruiting. Especially on defense.

LOL strongest coach based on? oh yeah us having 0 pass rush during the beginning of the season, or him letting GR15 rot on the bench. 0 pass rush against FIU,

Recruiting? Roberts was committed prior, Moise was committed prior, William dad is a big Miami fan, the other Williams only came here because LSU/UF passed because he might be ***. That leaves Height.

Put his geriatric in a home or as analyst

I would rock that.

But @dsddcane GREAT NEWS.
Hopefully ya nephew comes back, he is needed imo

1576129229538.gif

Advertisement
[Q
Who tf cares?

Possibly a recruit who has a relationship with THIS offensive staff??

Why would our resident CANE GREAT tell us what he and Diaz are talking about. Sounds like a him and Diaz problem to me.

And one of the secondary coaches, please...This Rumph/Banda duo ain't cutting it. I'd love for both, but can live with 1 going
What diaz values at DB especially corner is the problem. All diaz and banda goofy *** talk about is tackling.

Advertisement
What diaz values at DB especially corner is the problem. All diaz and banda goofy *** talk about is tackling.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think more of the problem is 1 out of every dozen DBs appear to want to play for Mike Rumph...Seems like a good guy, true cane, but can't recruit to save his life. The star whores will tell you "hey we got DJ Ivey"

Outside of T'corey Couch this man can't land anyone...Time to move on. And Banda seems to annoy the **** out of every kid he recruits, but at least he organizes his board better. It's mid-december and Rumph is still giving kids fake offers...He's totally overmatched. Bring a professional in here please

Manny probably giving Enos time to latch on with one of these new coaching hires so it doesn't look like a complete **** up
Hopefully he becomes Big Willie's offensive coordinator at FAU....they deserve each other.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back