Phillips > Rousseau

Please don’t feed the troll.
5B9EE817-D14A-42C7-AEC4-24446964F938.gif

BAEB4C3D-07A7-4B81-A6D8-7A4780DD2260.gif

C37693A9-CD11-4430-AB06-AC87FCF30C46.gif

Advertisement
These players are far closer than most of you all would give credit to.

Phillips is very good. If he ever matches production with his talent, he's an All-American and first round pick, too. Today was a big step in his development. 3 games left, I'd love to see him get to double digit sacks. Needs 5 more. Lets see how the rest of the season goes

Advertisement
These players are far closer than most of you all would give credit to.

Phillips is very good. If he ever matches production with his talent, he's an All-American and first round pick, too. Today was a big step in his development. 3 games left, I'd love to see him get to double digit sacks. Needs 5 more. Lets see how the rest of the season goes
It’s doable with how he’s coming along. He’s been so close to so many sacks this year and is constantly held.

Advertisement
Phillips is a stud. GR is a stud. Who cares which one is better. Hopefully Phillips comes back. He will have a lot of hype and could work into a top 20 pick.

I wouldn’t say the latter were great; I would say they had good moments.

Phillips, Couch, & Frierson were absolutely outstanding today. Nesta & Brooks came through in the latter stages, but those aforementioned gents were on since the 1st qtr.

Yeah, on the Hooker td run, 6 ran himself right out of the play chasing the jet sweep

Imma fan of both of them.

But GR15 had ONE good season that resulting in a 6-7 record...

Phillips is playing for his 3rd yrd in CFB and is a one-man wrecking crew that's keeping the Canes D in the game...

Let's see what the stats are at the end of the season.... he's already on track to prove the NFL scouts he's got the goods to start day 1 of the pros.

GR15 won't probably crack starting line up in the NFL for couples years.

Like we all say -- We all got opinions like we do azzholes...

Advertisement
It’s doable with how he’s coming along. He’s been so close to so many sacks this year and is constantly held.
Yeah man, I don't think its out of this world. He looked like he had purpose and a plan of attack on more often today.

Advertisement
Yeah man, I don't think its out of this world. He looked like he had purpose and a plan of attack on more often today.
Played more minutes with him not having to sub out for harvey at times too. I’m just keeping it real he Phillips need to stay on the field more, impact player

Phillips > Rousseau is correct for one obvious reason.

Phillips = Playing

Rousseau = opting out.

STill scratching my head on his opt-out though...

Sophmore flash during a 6-7 season and then you opt out??

He coulda earned a $2-4millions more on draft day if he played this year.

Advertisement
Back