Phillips declares

Advertisement
Im not looking at it as a fan , so he’s not “ our “ player at the next level. I wouldn’t want my eagles to draft them in the top ten. Because they aren’t that The folks getting butthurt are acting like fans. I don’t see elite pass rush moves , elite hands or overwhelming power. You have to be good or elite in all those areas. They’re very raw , hence why you don’t blow top ten picks. I hope y’all team jumps up and takes them at that spot and not my team. That being said in 2-3 years I could see both being good
Thank you. My sentiments exactly. These dudes act like you're not a fan or don't wish them success if you're objective.

Projections are NEVER accurate unless its a sure thing like a Garrett or Chase Young who had the film, measurables, and health.

Please tell me what team is going to pick Phillips in the top 2 rounds and over what available DE in the draft?

I always felt that GR15 could cost himself a few million by opting out and hiring Rosenhaus. But GR15 is a special talent, and does have a higher ceiling than Phillips. Although GR15 may not get drafted higher, he should have a great NFL career. Frankly, I hope Kiper is right and GR15 falls to my Dolphins❗
He doesn't need to fall we have Houstons pick and that's where we'll scoop him up. Then take Smith the WR with our 2 1st round pick.

I think GMs are gambling on both if they take them in the top 10. GR has about 13 games worth of tape and I think Phillips has 15. I’m not putting my career on either. Both have raw tools, but I think both of them are a few years away. Here are DEs taken top 10 last 5 drafts

2020 - Chase Young (2)
2019 - Nick Bosaa (2), Clelin Ferrell (4)
2018 - Bradley Chubb (5)
2017 - Myles Garrett (1), Solomon Thomas (3)
2016 - Joey Bosa (3), DeForest Buckner (7)

I don’t think JP or GR are on these guys level from a consistent production or toolbox standpoint. They have supreme athletic gifts, but everyone on the list above did it for multiple years and had more than just a motor and raw athleticism.

Huh honestly dont even know who Solomon Thomas is or who Clelin Ferrell plays for. If you dont think Rousseau isnt in Those guys wheelhouse...you need your eyes check. You guys put alot more into "production" than those nfl gms.

Only on a UM board posibly having 3 de's gfo in the top 3 rounds is it looked at as a problem. WELL HE ISNT TOP 10...who gives a f*ck.

Huh honestly dont even know who Solomon Thomas is or who Clelin Ferrell plays for. If you dont think Rousseau isnt in Those guys wheelhouse...you need your eyes check. You guys put alot more into "production" than those nfl gms.

Only on a UM board posibly having 3 de's gfo in the top 3 rounds is it looked at as a problem. WELL HE ISNT TOP 10...who gives a f*ck.
I would love nothing more for it to happen. All I was saying is if I was a GM I wouldn’t do it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was kinda my point , 2013?
Naw it's a valid point. Anyone who goes in the top 10 should be used as an immediate contributor. Some haven't been able to do that and Dlineman have shown that they hit they're prime more later in their careers so we wont know if they are considered "busts" until mostly later. I mean I left a few players off cause some could look at them and view them as players who shouldnt have been drafted top ten because of reasons. I've heard people refer to Clowney as a bust cause of the expectations. Leonard William's is another one. Bradley Chubb is another one I've seen. Two other who were more 3-4 edge rushers were dante Fowler and vic Beasley they both have very much under performed.

Dolphins need to go RB/WR/S or DL with their first 4 picks.
Definately not a safety. The kid they drafted in the middle rounds from Texas has actually looked good

But a pass rusher like Rousseau, a wr, and a big back would be GREAT. Could get a back in 2nd round and i would be happy.

Advertisement
Definately not a safety. The kid they drafted in the middle rounds from Texas has actually looked good

But a pass rusher like Rousseau, a wr, and a big back would be GREAT. Could get a back in 2nd round and i would be happy.

4 picks in the the top two rounds. I think that first pick will a WR depending on where it lands from the Texans. Then can get a back late in the first or early second.

got to get Tua more weapons. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten to watch a lot of games cause Dolphins aren’t in my region and I don’t have NFL ticket.

Also I have titans season tickets for the fun of it so I’m most at their games in sundays. Didn’t realize the Texas draft pick was playing well. Could use a beast DT next to Wilkins for sure

4 picks in the the top two rounds. I think that first pick will a WR depending on where it lands from the Texans. Then can get a back late in the first or early second.

got to get Tua more weapons. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten to watch a lot of games cause Dolphins aren’t in my region and I don’t have NFL ticket.

Also I have titans season tickets for the fun of it so I’m most at their games in sundays. Didn’t realize the Texas draft pick was playing well. Could use a beast DT next to Wilkins for sure
Yea you havent been watching. Raekwon Davis the rookie from Bama is starting to flash..he is big as ****. And we have a nother huge guy name Seiler as well. DTS are looking good.

Sportssurge.net and stream the games they are usually online with someone showing our games.

I would go for another LB before i go for a dt.
Literally the only pick that hasnt been sort of productive is their 1st rd pick cb out of auburn/..he is bad. and was seen as a big reach when we drafted him

Advertisement
Naw it's a valid point. Anyone who goes in the top 10 should be used as an immediate contributor. Some haven't been able to do that and Dlineman have shown that they hit they're prime more later in their careers so we wont know if they are considered "busts" until mostly later. I mean I left a few players off cause some could look at them and view them as players who shouldnt have been drafted top ten because of reasons. I've heard people refer to Clowney as a bust cause of the expectations. Leonard William's is another one. Bradley Chubb is another one I've seen. Two other who were more 3-4 edge rushers were dante Fowler and vic Beasley they both have very much under performed.
I’m basing my point off of so many podcasts and interviews talking about nfl gm’s today. It’s all self preservation , trying to make it to the next contract. That’s why you don’t see much risky stuff anymore, drafting off of measurables/ potential alone. Take the sure thing, safe pick. Even if you font want to take the obvious pick , you have too. If you don’t and they’re successful you’re fired even quicker.

Yea you havent been watching. Raekwon Davis the rookie from Bama is starting to flash..he is big as ****. And we have a nother huge guy name Seiler as well. DTS are looking good.

Sportssurge.net and stream the games they are usually online with someone showing our games.

I would go for another LB before i go for a dt.
Literally the only pick that hasnt been sort of productive is their 1st rd pick cb out of auburn/..he is bad. and was seen as a big reach when we drafted him

yeah I was curious about LB outside of Van Noy who is there.

get Tua weapons and let him cook. Would like to get the WR from LSU or Waddle later in the first rd. Then get Hubbard cause I’m sure Ettiene will be gone

I’m basing my point off of so many podcasts and interviews talking about nfl gm’s today. It’s all self preservation , trying to make it to the next contract. That’s why you don’t see much risky stuff anymore, drafting off of measurables/ potential alone. Take the sure thing, safe pick. Even if you font want to take the obvious pick , you have too. If you don’t and they’re successful you’re fired even quicker.
I see. I think the game has also evolved more to find players who are more athletic/explosive and to then work around what they can bring to the table. I think busts arnt as common. But there are players that still rise and fall because of a certain combine time or something pops up on the medical eval. Etc. I think the real risky, or players who are needed immediately, get drafted to teams who are on the hot seat.

I see. I think the game has also evolved more to find players who are more athletic/explosive and to then work around what they can bring to the table. I think busts arnt as common. But there are players that still rise and fall because of a certain combine time or something pops up on the medical eval. Etc. I think the real risky, or players who are needed immediately, get drafted to teams who are on the hot seat.
They still reach on qb’s but you know it’s a qb driven league and it’s a crapshoot after the one or two obvious guys

Advertisement
Back