Phillips declares

Advertisement
If Phillips and GR both go in the 1st round, how could any DE recruit ever pick any other school?? #DEU #OneAndDoneU

Ridiculous. They are the 2 most talented edge rushers in the draft by far and are very productive
You’re always drinking the Miami player kool aid , I used to do that years ago. So I understand.

Miami’s scheme makes dl look way better than what they’re. That’s just facts. Willis was the best dl we’ve had in years and I’m not sure he’s even on a roster. He dominated **** near every game while getting doubled most plays. Guy was a dog.

In the nfl you actually have gap integrity and stopping the run is important, it’s easy to pile up stats when you just chase the QB every play with zero responsibility.

They could both be very good but they dont have hardly any film , not posting entire seasons as being the man , doubled every play play and schemed against every game.

Like I said I’d take then if they fell but there’s no way I use a top ten pick on either. Too risky imo. I’ve heard scouts say the same thing , especially with GR.

When I put on the fake gm hat I don’t care if you played for my favorite team. Blowing top ten picks get you fired.

Be happy with VT and NCS , these should be automatically dominated games fir your stats.

We used to feed on top 10 teams a national stage picking the meat of there bones.

Now we settle for VT weak this years and NCS PLEASE as eye opening looks here we back feeding again.

Please we need to ALL break the chain of mediocre wins as our norm .

FOCUS ON HIGHER TARGETS

Advertisement
You’re always drinking the Miami player kool aid , I used to do that years ago. So I understand.

Miami’s scheme makes dl look way better than what they’re. That’s just facts. Willis was the best dl we’ve had in years and I’m not sure he’s even on a roster. He dominated **** near every game while getting doubled most plays. Guy was a dog.

In the nfl you actually have gap integrity and stopping the run is important, it’s easy to pile up stats when you just chase the QB every play with zero responsibility.

They could both be very good but they dont have hardly any film , not posting entire seasons as being the man , doubled every play play and schemed against every game.

Like I said I’d take then if they fell but there’s no way I use a top ten pick on either. Too risky imo. I’ve heard scouts say the same thing , especially with GR.

When I put on the fake gm hat I don’t care if you played for my favorite team. Blowing top ten picks get you fired.
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

And ridiculous take, me being a Miami fan has NOTHING to do with how I feel About greg and Phillips as nfl draft prospects. Phillips is as gifted as Any de that has played since Myles garret in college and that’s not an exaggeration. He’s going to test really well at the combine . I’m just saying this is a really weak edge class and the 2 most gifted ones happen to be from Miami 🤷🏾‍♂️💯. Ain’t nothing wrong with that because it’s facts.

could both have used another year ? Absolutely but don’t look foolish when the draft comes around

Last edited:
Advertisement
Be happy with VT and NCS , these should be automatically dominated games fir your stats.

We used to feed on top 10 teams a national stage picking the meat of there bones.

Now we settle for VT weak this years and NCS PLEASE as eye opening looks here we back feeding again.

FOCUS ON HIGHER TARGETS
Who has settled? You said he disappeared when we needed him. Did we not need him against VT and NC State?

FOCUS ON HIGHER TARGETS

We’ve feasted on bones for about 18 months out of the last 30 years dude.

And ridiculous take, me being a Miami fan has NOTHING to do with how I feel About greg and Phillips as nfl draft prospects. Phillips is as gifted as Any de that has played since Myles garret it college and that’s not an exaggeration. He’s going to test really well at the combine . I’m just saying this is a really weak edge class and the 2 most gifted ones happen to be from Miami 🤷🏾‍♂️💯. Ain’t nothing wrong with that because it’s facts.

could both have used another year ? Absolutely but don’t look foolish when the draft comes around

Yeah is it more ridiculous than saying Mark Walton being just as good as Barkley? Like I said you’re blinded.

So before calling someone ridiculous about being unbiased look at your history.

Advertisement
Need another impact DE from the portal now. This is also why you stack chips in recruiting. No players on the roster is close to him.

Production in this scheme is smoke in mirrors , it is what it is.
I’m hopeful that rousseau and Phillips can have better careers ... but to your point, we’ve had solid seasons from chad Thomas, joe Jackson, Jon garvin ... and they’ve all done very little in the league.

Advertisement
I’m hopeful that rousseau and Phillips can have better careers ... but to your point, we’ve had solid seasons from chad Thomas, joe Jackson, Jon garvin ... and they’ve all done very little in the league.
Exactly the point.

These guys are not Myles Garrett, Von Miller or chase young. That’s what top ten picks look like. While playing in schemes not putting up stats like it’s a Mike Dantoni system.

Both are raw and need time , it’s just insane to take them in the top ten. I’d take mid late first but way too risky that early.

back end 1st rd or even 2nd rd picks in my opinion.

Nah. I dont smoke or so drugs. You gotta be an imbecile to think anything about his tape makes him a top 2 round talent.

Measurables? May get him 3rd st best. But he is not going top 2. I'd say 4th round at best.

Yall delusional af.
How much money do you wanna bet? I'll take first 2 rounds.

Advertisement
Back