Phillips declares

Your high as ****
Nah. I dont smoke or so drugs. You gotta be an imbecile to think anything about his tape makes him a top 2 round talent.

Measurables? May get him 3rd st best. But he is not going top 2. I'd say 4th round at best.

Yall delusional af.

Advertisement
No he will not. What Gm is going to pick him? What are you basing this off? The same terrible "projections " that ***** players every year?

What about his game is top 2 round(which is plug in talented) do you see as a top 2 round player?
He’s the best 2 way defensive end in the country. He destroyed a first round LT at VT in Christian Darrisaw. He has really good tape vs. Jackson Carman of Clemson. He was great tape all over these games and you’re not giving him credit for it because you’re looking at box scores. If box scores mattered then Michael Sam would’ve been the first DE off the board when he declared.

He’s the best 2 way defensive end in the country. He destroyed a first round LT at VT in Christian Darrisaw. He has really good tape vs. Jackson Carman of Clemson. He was great tape all over these games and you’re not giving him credit for it because you’re looking at box scores. If box scores mattered then Michael Sam would’ve been the first DE off the board when he declared.
Just don't engage man. You are a knowledgeable poster and it's not worth your time.

these are so called fans that **** on a kid who killed it
Saying a kid won't go 1st or 2nd round is ****ting on him? Shut the fuq up. He didn't kill a **** thing. He had 8 sacks and played 1 year of football. Hardly killed anything.

Advertisement
Nah. I dont smoke or so drugs. You gotta be an imbecile to think anything about his tape makes him a top 2 round talent.

Measurables? May get him 3rd st best. But he is not going top 2. I'd say 4th round at best.

Yall delusional af.
What you think bout Rousseau tape?

I dont give a **** about a box score. I didn't miss a play of a game this year.

He has a good motor but he lacks technique. He does not have a plethora of pass rush moves. He has had 1 good year and only had 8 sacks at that.

His injury history alone will keep him out of the 1st 2 rounds.

Name me a player with similar circumstances that went top 2 rounds at a Dline position and I may become a believer.

Advertisement
healthy and playing well. He deserves to get paid.
Good luck kid!...thanks for coming in and working hard.

Example of talent vs production..no question a first RD talent..top 10 to be exact. And there were plays that showed that..but like o said earlier I’d be shocked if a team takes him that high once they watch every play. Has thing you can’t coach..but IMO not enough tape..hope I’m very wrong tho

Example of talent vs production..no question a first RD talent..top 10 to be exact. And there were plays that showed that..but like o said earlier I’d be shocked if a team takes him that high once they watch every play. Has thing you can’t coach..but IMO not enough tape..hope I’m very wrong tho
But Rousseau has enough tape? Phillips has just as much game film as him

Advertisement
Very happy for this young man. I think his ability to overcome so much at a young age will pay dividends in the NFL. He knows how quick it can be taken away and has made the most of a second chance (not sure that’s the correct description). Couple that with his God given talent and he has all the makeup for a great career. Go get it and thanks for being a Cane!

Congrats...hope he does well at the next level...

If you thought the dEFENSE was bad this year......wait till next year if we dont get a different DC and scheme

I tried really hard to think of something I could contort into a reason for the kid to come back and only ended up twisting myself into an actual pretzel.

Bad news: I couldn't come up with anything.

Good news: I think I can actually suck my own d!ck now.

Advertisement
But Rousseau has enough tape? Phillips has just as much game film as him
I don’t think GR had enough either..but you can’t deny GR production. I thought Greg did himself a disservice by not coming back but understood his reasoning..and tbh with what we know now I won’t argue against his decision..that said, Phillips has tools you can’t teach..some GM and staff who needs pass rush (JAX or Dallas) will fall in love with the measurables, see the splash plays, and hopefully grab both Greg and Phillips high..as for Greg he’s a tremendous young man with absolutely no character question marks. With Phillips they will wonder how committed he is too the game (I think he answered that with the effort he showed)..personally I wouldn’t be shocked if both slipped out of the first rd..but **** we’ve seen Tim Tebow go in the first rd

Advertisement
Back