Phillip Sims transferring from Bama

Canesbball

Bran
Yes please. He's better than anything we have on the roster at QB and better than any of the recruits we have coming in.

Advertisement
wow! He was supposed to be the "next in line" kid! What happened?

34.jpg

Advertisement
These transfers rarely work out. I'll pass.

AJ McCarron is hardly a world beater, if he can't beat him out then I do not want.

Maybe he played outside of Alabama's "system" and tried to make too many plays, thus, the nod being given to McCarron. Just saying.

Yes please. He's better than anything we have on the roster at QB and better than any of the recruits we have coming in.

I actually called this during the MNC game.

This kid was absolutely HORRIBLE in games that he got into this year. Not making right decisions. Sailing balls over wide open receivers. Just looked lost. Bama fans thought he was the truth, but now they all say that he'll never play a down in Tuscaloosa.

I'll pass

Advertisement
I'd pass on this kid just because he looks like Sam Cassell's retarded son.

Is he just another athlete pretending to be a good QB recruit? Plus he got beat out by AJ McCarron. Now Bama suffers from poor offensive scheming and overly conservative play calling and I wouldn't go there if I was a knowledgeable high level offensive skill player recruit but still. I didn't pay any attention to him because he was never close to being a Cane commit so I could be missing something with him but he did not stand out to me when I watched him play at the UA game last year.

why does it seem that our fans are so enamored with previously highly regarded transfers? Do you know why the kids are transferring in the first place? Because they couldn't cut it. that's why. Let's not feed off of another program's trash like a bum. This is The U.

Is it me or dos it seems that at the end of every cfb season some "can't miss" 5* recruit transfers from the school they commited too less then 2 year prior

Advertisement
why does it seem that our fans are so enamored with previously highly regarded transfers? Do you know why the kids are transferring in the first place? Because they couldn't cut it. that's why. Let's not feed off of another program's trash like a bum. This is The U.

I think in most cases that may be true..but I think QB is different. You only have one qb. It's not like WR or RB where you can rotate or have multiple players on the field at the same time.

Advertisement
I'm still laughing at the part where this kid is better than anything we have coming in. Kid hasnt done **** but sit the bench but is crowned for star hype, lulz at even pretending like you have knowledge of such a statement without proof at the college level.

Yeah except that this kid almost won the job at ******* Alabama. Have you seen what we've been dealing with since Dorsey? I'll gladly take a transfer and former 5 star QB over any unproven kid out of HS at this point.

I honestly dont even know if McCarron is better than everyone on our team. He had some moments but for being on such a great team he looked like trash, a lot.

jacory is/was better than mccarron.............nothing about bama's qb excites..and this simms kid isnt that good.he isnt athletic...and is not accurate....Sims should have went to vt,md, or uva

Advertisement
Back