Phillip Dorsett

Advertisement
No pass rush, soft coverage, this year especially the Dolls will make everyone look good.

But yeah, he laid out nice.

Advertisement
I don't really recall him having a weakness in college other than the QB/offense not getting him the ball accurately/often enough.

He was really good. He had a couple of huge drops his sophomore year. The big one was on the first series of our game against ND in Chicago. He dropped what would have been an easy TD. He was 5 yards past his cover.

he had a bad drop or two at really bad times, but was good enough to go first round. people still rag on graham for the va tech drop, but he was reliable too. no one remembers routine catches.

The one that sticks out to me was facing Notre dame on soldier field. I believe it was him who broke WIDE open and dropped the pass for what would have been an easy long TD. My memory could be failing me though.

Advertisement
With all the firepower the Patriots have at WR, Dorsett often gets overlooked.

Pretty crazy stat, dating back to last season PD has caught his last 21 targets from TB12 and has consistently made tough catches look simple.

Look at this grab from yesterday, kid is balling out.

PD catch in traffic

Go Canes!

Also made this diving reception on 3rd and 17:

its actually 25 catches in his last 25 targets.

he had a bad drop or two at really bad times, but was good enough to go first round. people still rag on graham for the va tech drop, but he was reliable too. no one remembers routine catches.
Yes but tbf that Graham drop was the worst drop in all of human history.

Notre Dame - PrimeTime - 1st Quarter! Hit him in the numbers... would've given us a 7-0 early.

Ended up getting crushed. I always thought he could be the next Santana Moss but never really had the hands. But even Santana was inconsistetn... ie, @ Washington.

Advertisement
Funny thing is he wasn't exactly guaranteed a roster spot with the Pats going into this season too. I still despise that franchise to its core but am happy that Dorsett is balling.

I think the two against ND that year labeled him, but the boy could take the top off any defense and did. ND started laying off 15 to 20 yards but our illustrious staff could do nothing with it., PD took top off fsu D in Tally in their NC year-- again our illustrious staff couldn't make due and got adjusted by dumbo in 2nd half. PD will have unbelievable year with TB and AB out there. Brandy will keep throw to AB until defenses start triple covering him and PD will be running all alone for score.

Advertisement
If Pats was smart, they would deploy AB and Dorsett at the same time w Edelman crossing. Not a single DB in America could stop that. To me, Gordon was a one hit wonder.

Advertisement
Back