Phillip Buchanan’s take

You realize that if you're right, in today's world of real-time transfers you could literally see half of the team transferring out. Then when the next coach arrives and finds himself with barely enough bodies to field a team - a repeat of 1997 - you're going to have to give him at least three years just to hopefully rebuild to get back to where we are now. The same three years that no one is willing to give Diaz or any other coach that has walked through the door.

So get rid of the next coach after three years, and then repeat the process of transfers and rebuilds.
Welp Pope didn’t dress so there’s one.

Advertisement
Whatever. Without one of those few BOT members who care actually ACTING, we won't get that AD and it will mean we're going to be sitting around here b1tching about this program miring in mediocrity for the foreseeable future. That's all that matters with regards to UM football right now. If we beat M State tomorrow the majority of the slurping a$$ kissing morons on this site will act like everything is ok because they can't see 5 feet in front of their own face.

I've said it a million times on this board already. Those BOT members might not read this board, but they most definitely do not like getting called out in public. More than one UM person I know was really ruffled by the fact we included Strawley's name in the last banner that was flown.
I'll contribute to the banner when you are ready!!

Yeah this is pretty much the final sign. When coaches stop answering calls or start canceling meetings with former players who are concerned its pretty much a wrap for the HC mentally. Happens every time.
Yeah,can't remember who it was but we had a former LB from the 83 NC team mention some time back he was asking Denofrio questions about his scheme and pushing and they never invited him back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back