Peter Ariz tweeted about Mark Richt

djh

Sophomore
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 7h7 hours ago

And as of now, I do not believe that Mark Richt is a legitimate candidate for the Miami job.

Advertisement

And as of now, I do not believe that Mark Richt is a legitimate candidate for the Miami job.

Another one bites the dust!

Good he shouldn't be...solid coach, but has lost his fire the past couple of years. Doesn't coach with a chip on his shoulder like he used to. We could do better.

Advertisement
Ok, so can we please just name Butch the coach and move on??

Basically. This is getting stupid at this point. I know the "Dreamchaser" crew still want to hold out hope that the last two possible candidates on their wish list (Dantonio and Herman) just might want to interview if we beg them long enough but the writing is on the wall. Nobody wants the job. Lets reel in Butch and get the buzz going..

Advertisement
Advertisement
"as of now"
"i don't believe"

I'm surprised he didn't drop in a "could be" or "anything is possible" or the ever popular "it's a fluid situation so that could change in a day".

Ok, so can we please just name Butch the coach and move on??

Basically. This is getting stupid at this point. I know the "Dreamchaser" crew still want to hold out hope that the last two possible candidates on their wish list (Dantonio and Herman) just might want to interview if we beg them long enough but the writing is on the wall. Nobody wants the job. Lets reel in Butch and get the buzz going..

I'm afraid you're right

Advertisement

LoL, how would he know? I'll give Miami credit. They've gone completely comm off.

Advertisement
Back