Peter Ariz tweeted about Mark Richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
I highly doubt we're not considering Richt, whatever Petey says.

You are missing what Pete means. Of course we have some interest. Right now he does not. Could change when he talks with Vinny. He has a pretty young family, may not want to move them to South Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What goes around, comes around.

For weeks, the BOT/Flake/POTATOES have been disrespecting Butch mightily. Calling him the "fall back option" is sickening, given all that he's done for the former U. Butch is tough, and he can take it. Good thing for us.

Now the BOT/Flake/POTATOES are getting disrespected by weak handed corches who can't be bothered with an interview, or simply feigning interest. "**** you, Miami", is all they say.

Karma is a *****!

Advertisement
I highly doubt we're not considering Richt, whatever Petey says.

You are missing what Pete means. Of course we have some interest. Right now he does not. Could change when he talks with Vinny. He has a pretty young family, may not want to move them to South Florida.

Right. Pete said right after the press conference. I'm sure he knows what Richt wants or doesn't want.

Advertisement
FWIW, Ferman has Richt as the front runner. Says there is mutual interest.

Bakas just predicted Butch to be announced before the end of the weekend. I predict that none of these
***** know anything and are just pulling things out of their ****s.

Recruits notified! Lol

Advertisement
Back