Pete tweet: Butch X Dorsey

Advertisement
Posted it in another thread, but Butch is telling people he would bring Dorsey with him.

But Pete said about a Week ago (in my Bobby Smurda's voice) that Butch was a long shot and is not likely to be here.

Advertisement
on a side note....dang i miss nike w/ those jersey's though. that's how a miami hurricane jersey is supposed to look, not MIAMI on the front.

Advertisement
But Pete said about a Week ago (in my Bobby Smurda's voice) that Butch was a long shot and is not likely to be here.

Pete was repeating what an influential BoT member told him. I also thought Butch was a longshot. But it appears the ice is thawing slowly.

Pete's eyebrow is rooted so deeply into his mug that he can't think clearly and posts misinformed crap.

Pete's eyebrow is rooted so deeply into his mug that he can't think clearly and posts misinformed crap.

Pete's opinions are strictly his own but his sources are as good as it gets. And they are diverse.

Advertisement
Pete beat everybody with the Golden news. Stop doubting the man.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Pete's opinions are strictly his own but his sources are as good as it gets. And they are diverse.

naw, we like messing w/ Pete. Pete's intel is solid and so is yours DMoney.

But, I said this last year, Butch being around the city a lot more was no coincidence. I truly feel that he's been putting out major feelers for a while. Couple that with the fact that the fans have been pushing the envelope.

Real Question....would you want to keep Coley as well to go along w/ Dorsey?

Advertisement
Back