Pete/Tito or whoever; what the **** is..............

Advertisement
You all ******* call Pete out every shot, then scream for him to give you speculate information which there isn't much to.

I love this place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no clue what IOU or papii is referencing so I can't really add anything to this post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You all ******* call Pete out every shot, then scream for him to give you speculate information which there isn't much to.

I love this place.

Pete is our version of recruits. Likes the praise, but at times cannot handle the heat. Like our friend Quincy, he tends to bring some of the heat on himself.

This is Miami, any time any where! We need a tough coach, players and recruiting gurus. Not choir boys posting pics of bloody noses screaming I'll sue you. Back in the day the other guy would have had the bloody nose and the Miami insider would have been giving him the throat slash or the double guns. Is his boss Coach D?- preaching the bend but don't break recruiting? Saying stay tuned and then no follow up or blaming someone else is like having a D lineman covering a receiver. It's ok to get burnt one on one against Bastian every now and then, but if you scheme like Ferman and Bakas, you won't get the respect from the message board "hood" and as we have heard that is not easy to repair.

We need Jimmy to recruit recruiting gurus. I bet this doesn't happen at Alabama or Ohio State.

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Back