Pete/Tito or whoever; what the **** is..............

bobbydigius

illiterate
Premium
What the **** is oldman IOU talkin bout? I know I know, why am I on CS anyway and why would I even listen to this guy, but it still seemed odd. He basically said that our most talented recruit has signed financial aid papers.
Is he talkin bout that Chad is a EE?
Cook?
Treon?
a new coach, cause it wasnt posted on the recruiting board????

Last edited:
Advertisement
What did he say?

'What if I told you Miami's most talented recruit signed financial aid papers'
Then another post of the usual senile nonsense, followed by a I promised not to tell but will be announced soon. Papi follows with a smiley face and some comment..

I feel dirty even referencing that site......

Advertisement
What did he say?

Then another post of the usual senile nonsense, followed by a I promised not to tell but will be announced soon. Papi follows with a smiley face and some comment..

what? I am lost...Cook signed papers but he may not be coming so what are you getting at ...Papi is on Rivals

What did he say?

what? I am lost...Cook signed papers but he may not be coming so what are you getting at ...Papi is on Rivals

**** was posted this evening.....
It didn't seem like it was about Cook.

Chad Thomas is more talented than Cook. Must be someone not that high on everyone's radar. Prince or Fournette? We can dream..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see how rumors get started. Bobby is only telling half of what I.o.u posted. Tell the rest bob.

Advertisement
I can see how rumors get started. Bobby is only telling half of what I.o.u posted. Tell the rest bob.

Tell me what Im missing? Only reason I brought it up, because even though dude is a complete homer, he has proven to be close to a few players on the team......
Im just bringing it up because a week ago we were told to 'stay tuned' by Pete and nothing ever came out of it......

What did he say?

**** was posted this evening.....
It didn't seem like it was about Cook.
Nothing is posted...the only thing I have seen is that Chad may be an EE
but I don't know if that is true or not...I am hoping to keep Bethel and still
add to this class we need a LB and dynamic WR

This is the most confusing thread in a while. It is all over the place, from EE, to FA, to coaching change, all tied up in one thread.

My understanding of the FA means the University is tied to the recruit, but the recruit is not tied to the university. What the University gets out of it is unlimited contact with the recruit till the recruit signs a LOI with a university. Basically nothing more, nothing less.

Many of the recruits are looking more for getting the signed FA, so we don't have a Kirkland BTW issue like last year when the U pulled the scolly during the last week because we were being played by his and Thomas, so more SF kids would tend to sign more FA agreements with schools to lock in their offer from the school and then they can really choose.

Advertisement
Back