Pete/Tito or whoever; what the **** is..............

This is the most confusing thread in a while. It is all over the place, from EE, to FA, to coaching change, all tied up in one thread.

My understanding of the FA means the University is tied to the recruit, but the recruit is not tied to the university. What the University gets out of it is unlimited contact with the recruit till the recruit signs a LOI with a university. Basically nothing more, nothing less.

Many of the recruits are looking more for getting the signed FA, so we don't have a Kirkland BTW issue like last year when the U pulled the scolly during the last week because we were being played by his and Thomas, so more SF kids would tend to sign more FA agreements with schools to lock in their offer from the school and then they can really choose.

This. To add on about FA, your basically holding a scholarship spot until that kid signs his LOI with you or the other team he chooses.

Advertisement
I posted earlier, IOU clarified that it was the regular paperwork required for admission....not the new EE paperwork. I have a feeling it might be Treon, he said he's on record and has mentioned him many times being in this class. Also described this person as like "getting a shot in the arm" for us

Last edited:
Well, he is certainly wild about Treon. I believe I have read in the past that he is Hurns step father? I know his daughter is married to Jeff Godfrey at UCF. He does seem to know most of the kids that grew up playing in the Optimist league in Miami and coached many of them. Not unusual for a guy who coached for several years to retain contact with many of those kids. I just hope he is right, whatever or whoever it is. The more talent we collect the better.

Well, he is certainly wild about Treon. I believe I have read in the past that he is Hurns step father? I know his daughter is married to Jeff Godfrey at UCF. He does seem to know most of the kids that grew up playing in the Optimist league in Miami and coached many of them. Not unusual for a guy who coached for several years to retain contact with many of those kids. I just hope he is right, whatever or whoever it is. The more talent we collect the better.

Man Treon would be awesome

Advertisement

Man Treon would be awesome

Yep need all the DB's we can get

Advertisement
Advertisement
"I'm trying to figure out..who in the **** could it be"???

864.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back