Pete/Tito or whoever; what the **** is..............

This is the most confusing thread in a while. It is all over the place, from EE, to FA, to coaching change, all tied up in one thread.

My understanding of the FA means the University is tied to the recruit, but the recruit is not tied to the university. What the University gets out of it is unlimited contact with the recruit till the recruit signs a LOI with a university. Basically nothing more, nothing less.

Many of the recruits are looking more for getting the signed FA, so we don't have a Kirkland BTW issue like last year when the U pulled the scolly during the last week because we were being played by his and Thomas, so more SF kids would tend to sign more FA agreements with schools to lock in their offer from the school and then they can really choose.
The part about the coaching change, and EE were just guesses to what he was talking about. He posted on the football board not the recruiting board. It was cryptic as ****. I asked Pete because I still felt we were getting some news recently and it never came to fruition, and I just dont believe it was the JUCO kid.

Advertisement
This is the most confusing thread in a while. It is all over the place, from EE, to FA, to coaching change, all tied up in one thread.

My understanding of the FA means the University is tied to the recruit, but the recruit is not tied to the university. What the University gets out of it is unlimited contact with the recruit till the recruit signs a LOI with a university. Basically nothing more, nothing less.

Many of the recruits are looking more for getting the signed FA, so we don't have a Kirkland BTW issue like last year when the U pulled the scolly during the last week because we were being played by his and Thomas, so more SF kids would tend to sign more FA agreements with schools to lock in their offer from the school and then they can really choose.
The part about the coaching change, and EE were just guesses to what he was talking about. He posted on the football board not the recruiting board. It was cryptic as ****. I asked Pete because I still felt we were getting some news recently and it never came to fruition, and I just dont believe it was the JUCO kid.

Hear is my Guess It has to be Derrick Griffin He must have gotten his score...

Man do we so desperately need Griffin

Um I think you may be right............stay tune

Advertisement
He said it was someone we need badly and he filled out the normal financial paperwork required to get in, not the new EE paperwork. Don't see how Griffin could do this without his score but we should know that today...

Has anyone answered exactly what IOU said, without leaving out details, so that our insiders can interpret their insiders?

For historic purposes, IOU has been known to say the following:
- Bubba (Hurns) is absolutely leaving after Junior year.
- Randy will be here for a loooonnnggg time.
- Other information regarding the class of misfit toys that got us in trouble then bolted to the NFL too soon.

IOU does like himself some orange and green kool aid. I will give him that.

Advertisement
griffin gets his scores this sat.. my brother took the ACT same day and he told me he will get them this weekend

You guys quoting IOU? I don't know the guy personally, but when I was perusing rivals, he came across as a mope that just regurgitated what he heard without having the ability to decipher whether or not it made sense. He was incoherent at times.

What was said about a new coach?

First let me say Ive met IOU several times and he is a good man. Coaches youth optimist in Northwest Miami Dade and yes he knows a lot of these kids and their parents. Last year he called Alex Collins to Miami, but that was because Alex told him personally he was coming to Miami as well as Alex's whole family if we all remember that one. Some people jumped on him because of that, but he was adamant with everything he was told.

Now, he has said our most talent recruit has signed FA paperwork, so Im guessing it has to be someone who's going to be an EE. Look at our current list of EE and you will see they have all already signed. Im guessing its someone different.

As for the Coach thing. Sometimes Papii and IOU speak in sort of "cryptic" code. Someone alluded to that Recruit means "New Coach" and Paperwork was the contract already being done. IOU has had a feeling from what he's heard that a new D-Line Coach or D Coord is in the works as we speak, but we haven't seen or heard anything to think otherwise.

Advertisement
Fire Jethro Bring back Ed.. I mean we brought back Art... and I want another LB coach.. I like barrow for crootin so we might have to keep him as LB assistant or somethign.

Fire Jethro Bring back Ed.. I mean we brought back Art... and I want another LB coach.. I like barrow for crootin so we might have to keep him as LB assistant or somethign.

If dorito and the entire defense isn't changed, then the defense won't change

Advertisement

First let me say Ive met IOU several times and he is a good man. Coaches youth optimist in Northwest Miami Dade and yes he knows a lot of these kids and their parents. Last year he called Alex Collins to Miami, but that was because Alex told him personally he was coming to Miami as well as Alex's whole family if we all remember that one. Some people jumped on him because of that, but he was adamant with everything he was told.

Now, he has said our most talent recruit has signed FA paperwork, so Im guessing it has to be someone who's going to be an EE. Look at our current list of EE and you will see they have all already signed. Im guessing its someone different.

As for the Coach thing. Sometimes Papii and IOU speak in sort of "cryptic" code. Someone alluded to that Recruit means "New Coach" and Paperwork was the contract already being done. IOU has had a feeling from what he's heard that a new D-Line Coach or D Coord is in the works as we speak, but we haven't seen or heard anything to think otherwise.

Thank you. I appreciate your interpretation.

The University can announce when someone signs a FA, so if its true it could come out by somebody from the university today. Hope griffin gets the right test score

Thank you. I appreciate your interpretation.

No problem Angry!

Advertisement
Back