Pete or anyone else...local DE's

Advertisement
I've heard that Head is next in line for an offer

I love head!!

I can tell. You're really good at it.

Your mom said I'm the best receiver she's ever had

Huh, she bangs you with a strap on? Wow, his moms a savage

She pegged the **** out of him and then shoved the soiled strap on down his throat. Said his eyes didn't even water.

Advertisement
I love head!!

I can tell. You're really good at it.

Your mom said I'm the best receiver she's ever had

Huh, she bangs you with a strap on? Wow, his moms a savage

She pegged the **** out of him and then shoved the soiled strap on down his throat. Said his eyes didn't even water.

**** right. Real Tight Ends will stay in the trenches and take the punishment.

Seems safe to say that he does not have the "drive" to play football, from those that seem to know him.

Why does a guy with "no drive" to play football show up for camps?

Do you know him?

The words "I don't like football" have come out of his mouth. He was ****ed that he barely could play basketball this year because of a football sustained injury. I don't see what's hard to understand.

His possible transfer back to U-School is contingent on his father wanting him to play football still. He doesn't want to.

His father forces him to play football.

His "drive" is not in football. I don't see what's so bad about what I said. Everyone who knows him, knows this and says the same thing. Not talking about his drive overall towards anything else in his life or basketball. He's actually a good kid and does well in school.

Regarding your previous post before this, read the whole thread in its entirety.

Personally, I wouldn't touch a kid who I knew for a fact was only playing because his dad makes him. He'll man up and quit eventually, and I wouldn't bet a scollie that it'll be after college.

Better chance of getting struck by lightning than starting on an NBA roster. Oh well

Advertisement
Back