Pete:Jon Ford

Winning doesn't cure all. We wanted Dwayne Bowe badly back when we were dominant and the lsu bags still got to him (or rather, his grandmother).

Advertisement
Winning doesn't cure all. We wanted Dwayne Bowe badly back when we were dominant and the lsu bags still got to him (or rather, his grandmother).

And these dudes are retarded if they think **** programs like Kentucky aren't offering bags for visits. That's the new scam. There's $30k here for you if you just take an official visit.

Then once they get them on campus who knows what the fck they're doing. Louisville was buying hookers for recruits, got caught red handed, and was allowed to scapegoat some barely paid assistant like he was forking out the $10k himself for the hooker parties on his $50k salary.

last time...

If this kid flips he's not built for this []_[]...

I'm not sure what the Hurricanes represent to you all, but to me it's certainly not worrying about people who may not want to be here...

'Either you're with us or against us'; and you can 'either join us or get beat by us.'

There's a certain lack of concern for fence-riding wafflers in those statements, and something tells me Hurricanes of old didn't spend time thinking about who was going to flip before NSD...

I wish more people in the fan-base who claim to understand what the program was/is about would embrace the concept, and stop quivering in fear over the permutations of recruiting, flip flops, wrist bands, 'mysterious bag men' or teenagers twitter posts..

It's all very unhurricane like.

Always laugh at these posts. And they always show up.

Stop living in the past, the game has changed. And if you haven't noticed, those kids "not built to be Canes" have been kicking the **** out of us for 10+ years.

Hello sidewalk alum! Tell it to Ray Lewis, Jimmy Johnson, Mark Richt, and anyone who ever suited up..

'Miami's too grate a place, I'm not going to beg anyone to be here' - M. Richt

Ths is exactly what I was talking about in another thread when I was trying to explain to you that Cristalball would not be universally accepted back by all. You think your better than, above and automatically have more love for this program than us sidewalk alums because you have a degree from the U and a lot of us local towns folk who grew up on the U don't. I see U.

last time...

I'm not sure what the Hurricanes represent to you all, but to me it's certainly not worrying about people who may not want to be here...

'Either you're with us or against us'; and you can 'either join us or get beat by us.'

There's a certain lack of concern for fence-riding wafflers in those statements, and something tells me Hurricanes of old didn't spend time thinking about who was going to flip before NSD...

I wish more people in the fan-base who claim to understand what the program was/is about would embrace the concept, and stop quivering in fear over the permutations of recruiting, flip flops, wrist bands, 'mysterious bag men' or teenagers twitter posts..

Stop living in the past, the game has changed. And if you haven't noticed, those kids "not built to be Canes" have been kicking the **** out of us for 10+ years.

Hello sidewalk alum! Tell it to Ray Lewis, Jimmy Johnson, Mark Richt, and anyone who ever suited up..

Harbaugh will have sleep overs with recruits to bring them on board, but we're too good to beg for players?

Gtfoh

If this is what the future holds in recruiting for us under Richt then we're fvcked.

You're trying to have a conversation with a self-righteous ideologue who thinks he knows better and is better than everyone who doesn't come from where he comes from or think like he thinks. We're not at the point where we can tell the Jeudy's and McKitty's to pound sand and they're either with us or they're gonna get their asses kicked by us each year.

Last edited:
Not going to bash Ford yet because he hasn't decommitted (possibly yet). But man, Kentucky looked so bad against Ga Tech it wasn't even funny. Stoops has been long enough where that shouldn't happen because they're supposedly the mighty SEC. And I'll take Garvin and DJ Johnson over Jordan Wright every single day of the week. Also, from my understanding, Wright did have an offer and was allowed to commit at one point and Ford even told him to jump on ship but Garvin essentially took his spot. Wright tried to play the recruiting game and it backfired on him. I'd laugh my *** off if Ford is dumb (not saying he's decommitting) enough to go down to a crap situation in Kentucky and not get coached by one of the best defensive lineman coaches in the country because his boy was stupid to think he was good enough to play the game.

Advertisement
last time...

Ray Lewis and JJ are long past their U days. Richt needs to recruit or he will fail.

Pete said wright going to Kentucky wouldn't matter . Well we will see this staff on getting one dt s is not very smart 2 to 4 every class just like ol

Everyone in the SEC cheats outside of probably Vandy. Throw in FSU and Clemson and the playing field in college football is not level.

Advertisement
Pete said wright going to Kentucky wouldn't matter . Well we will see this staff on getting one dt s is not very smart 2 to 4 every class just like ol

I think they land Conliffe honestly. But yeah, stacking defensive lineman is a must in today's climate. I'm not satisfied with 2 DT's the last 2 cycles.

I think they land Conliffe honestly. But yeah, stacking defensive lineman is a must in today's climate. I'm not satisfied with 2 DT's the last 2 cycles.
Fck it at this point we should offer slaton at dt and go after chandler

don't think we land conliffe

You never think we get anyone lol

Advertisement
I don't get rustled anymore, but I still get nervous. The three stooges, Coker, Shannon, and Golden, have me constantly worried about the ol' eye poke.

Slaton isnt a dt. Diaz and kool said if the dt cant run they aint recruiting him and they dont care what his ranking is.

Advertisement

Slaton isnt a dt. Diaz and kool said if the dt cant run they aint recruiting him and they dont care what his ranking is.

He's a space eater, yes great idea let him go the gators . We need dts we could lose a lot

last time...

Ray Lewis and JJ are long past their U days. Richt needs to recruit or he will fail.

This. Most of these recruits just care about getting to the league, money, and ******* these es. Literally thats it. School is secondary to alot of them. Is what it is.

You never think we get anyone lol
Oh I Agree with u I honestly try to stay positive its hard for me. When rumph can't land his own kids and than we go after another dt late

He's a space eater, yes great idea let him go the gators . We need dts we could lose a lot

He doesn't fit in this scheme as a DT. If you've noticed, our DT's are able to get to the QB and can stop the run as well as rush the passer. Slaton doesn't have that burst or mobility to be a capable DT by the looks of it. He'd have to drop near 50 lbs. to be at the ideal playing weight.

Advertisement
Back