Pete:Jon Ford

LOL....

Rivals sites are run by fans trying to make money by mentally jerking off their subscribers.

There is ZERO POINT ZERO chance Ford signs with Kentucky.

Advertisement
LOL, wtf is the matter with these kids...even the ones you think are dawgs are dramatic.

Maybe he made it as an EE ? He wanted to EE for the longest time and then we stopped hearing about it.

Last edited:
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kid flips to UK, I'm done with following the recruitment of SoFla kids.

We'd also be ****ed at DT

Advertisement
last time...

If this kid flips he's not built for this []_[]...

I'm not sure what the Hurricanes represent to you all, but to me it's certainly not worrying about people who may not want to be here...

'Either you're with us or against us'; and you can 'either join us or get beat by us.'

There's a certain lack of concern for fence-riding wafflers in those statements, and something tells me Hurricanes of old didn't spend time thinking about who was going to flip before NSD...

I wish more people in the fan-base who claim to understand what the program was/is about would embrace the concept, and stop quivering in fear over the permutations of recruiting, flip flops, wrist bands, 'mysterious bag men' or teenagers twitter posts..

It's all very unhurricane like.

last time...

If this kid flips he's not built for this []_[]...

I'm not sure what the Hurricanes represent to you all, but to me it's certainly not worrying about people who may not want to be here...

'Either you're with us or against us'; and you can 'either join us or get beat by us.'

There's a certain lack of concern for fence-riding wafflers in those statements, and something tells me Hurricanes of old didn't spend time thinking about who was going to flip before NSD...

I wish more people in the fan-base who claim to understand what the program was/is about would embrace the concept, and stop quivering in fear over the permutations of recruiting, flip flops, wrist bands, 'mysterious bag men' or teenagers twitter posts..

It's all very unhurricane like.

wishful thinking . . . too much we will beat you talk not followed up by wins . . .

Dalvin Cook, join us or get beat by us . . . oh wait

Advertisement
And this is why you don't recruit 1 DT. 3-4 per cycle. Also why do all DTs have terrible grades

Not worried, I'll give Ford the benefit of the doubt here. Kids today though, so pathetically desperate for attention... I swear we are not far from some **** releasing a 'TOP 5 SCHOOLS I MAY FLIP TOO'.

Advertisement
Back