Pete:Jon Ford

Advertisement
These South Florida guys make me sick. Now we have a long time commit playing footsies with a **** program at the 11th hour. ******* dramatic assh0les.

UK Basketball has lots of bag men. Football is just getting into the act. Should have sign up his boy. Everyone else plays that game. Time we start playing it to.

Advertisement
last time...

If this kid flips he's not built for this []_[]...

I'm not sure what the Hurricanes represent to you all, but to me it's certainly not worrying about people who may not want to be here...

'Either you're with us or against us'; and you can 'either join us or get beat by us.'

There's a certain lack of concern for fence-riding wafflers in those statements, and something tells me Hurricanes of old didn't spend time thinking about who was going to flip before NSD...

I wish more people in the fan-base who claim to understand what the program was/is about would embrace the concept, and stop quivering in fear over the permutations of recruiting, flip flops, wrist bands, 'mysterious bag men' or teenagers twitter posts..

It's all very unhurricane like.

Always laugh at these posts. And they always show up.

Stop living in the past, the game has changed. And if you haven't noticed, those kids "not built to be Canes" have been kicking the **** out of us for 10+ years.

last time...

I'm not sure what the Hurricanes represent to you all, but to me it's certainly not worrying about people who may not want to be here...

'Either you're with us or against us'; and you can 'either join us or get beat by us.'

There's a certain lack of concern for fence-riding wafflers in those statements, and something tells me Hurricanes of old didn't spend time thinking about who was going to flip before NSD...

I wish more people in the fan-base who claim to understand what the program was/is about would embrace the concept, and stop quivering in fear over the permutations of recruiting, flip flops, wrist bands, 'mysterious bag men' or teenagers twitter posts..

Stop living in the past, the game has changed. And if you haven't noticed, those kids "not built to be Canes" have been kicking the **** out of us for 10+ years.

Hello sidewalk alum! Tell it to Ray Lewis, Jimmy Johnson, Mark Richt, and anyone who ever suited up..

'Miami's too grate a place, I'm not going to beg anyone to be here' - M. Richt

Last edited:
He probably is going to save a bunch of money on his car insurance....

Advertisement
Per ford's twitter there's an announcement coming. Some are saying a flip to Kentucky.

Last edited:
last time...

Hello sidewalk alum! Tell it to Ray Lewis, Jimmy Johnson, Mark Richt, and anyone who ever suited up..

'Miami's too grate a place, I'm not going to beg anyone to be here' - M. Richt

Harbaugh will have sleep overs with recruits to bring them on board, but we're too good to beg for players?

Gtfoh

If this is what the future holds in recruiting for us under Richt then we're fvcked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baez got this? I'd be worried maybe if it was a program that didn't get dragged by GT in the bowl game.

Last edited:
last time...

BINGO...to find a Trajan bandy or deejay Dallas (a kid who's passion is the canes) is rare nowadays. I mean you will find plenty of kinds who know about the Hurricanes but when it comes to that bagman all the love goes out the window. Case#1 Henderson grew up with bandy. Grew up loving the canes, commits and then starts to get courted by other schools..He likes Florida now because pops loves randy but also that bag game. Case#2 Latrell Williams. This dude forged and year long relationship with Dugans at South Fla then leaves him high and dry for Tenn after those bags came thru. Bama, UF, Tenn these low lives wait and see who Miami offers and if they are elite (which 9/10 they are) they hop on the train ex: josh Jobe. I love my canes and this new battlefield of recruiting is killing us. I know winning cures all, but if we can't keep the elite of the elite from S Fla then it becomes a much harder task. Sometime I wish the Rock, and every former U football NFL player could put together a sophisticated network to help us get some of these guys. Oh well

Advertisement
Back