Pete, investigative reporting on UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naming a position like coach at a school even without his name being posted narrows it down a lot. Setting up fake accounts, etc. Legally it will be interesting to see where this issue stands.

Advertisement
skibby, I see you, okay? I see you. You did good work. But like me on prom night, you busted a little too early.

With that said, let's get Pete or D$ to do an investigative piece because...

Word is the video has not two but three coaches offering $$ and a paid for lease on a car. Two of the guys are assistant personnel (think Baez) who shouldn't have been out recruiting in the first place. One was a main assistant coach. And they're saying it wouldn't be surprising to see UF investigated after NSD. Makes sense why kids are jumping ship.

Shout out to my college homie Ahmad. Coach Ward is a Cane through and through. I don't know what kind of talent he has down there now but when he does get some U caliber kids with the grades, You can bet your *** he's gonna funnel em our way. No grades, they're FAMU bound, no Marshall, WV, nunna dat ****. Coach, like myself, is a life-long Cane & FAMU alum so if it ain't Orange & Green we ain't ****in' wit it...

Post made me tear up. FAMU Grad '09. Played ball 06-08.

You already know my brother. I'm a summer '09 Grad myself. Once again, if it ain't Orange & Green we ain't ******' wit it. If they Garnet/Burgundy & Gold (Semenholes & Cookman), **** 'EM. And the gator is ALWAYS enemy #1 ...

Advertisement
Nuke the thread off the site

[MENTION=22]USNAVYCANE[/MENTION] [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] please look at the previous page of posts.

Last edited:
skibby, I see you, okay? I see you. You did good work. But like me on prom night, you busted a little too early.

With that said, let's get Pete or D$ to do an investigative piece because...

Word is the video has not two but three coaches offering $$ and a paid for lease on a car. Two of the guys are assistant personnel (think Baez) who shouldn't have been out recruiting in the first place. One was a main assistant coach. And they're saying it wouldn't be surprising to see UF investigated after NSD. Makes sense why kids are jumping ship.

We've got one rational guy in here. I like where your heads at too!

I was doing to Lord's work with this troll and hilarity ensued. The UGA recruiting handle that tweeted it out is either stupid or a genius. Everybody was talking about this yesterday. No doubt in my mind that UF coaches probably had to address it with recruits and parents.

Advertisement
Crazy thing is if what Skibby says is true then, in reality, he trolled us because we were the ones excited about the Gayturds getting caught.

Advertisement

Like your steaks!
lol y'all still on that man. I'm not eating no undone food that sh*t disgusting to me man

WTF does UNDONE food mean? Do you think a lion is disappointed that his freshly killed gazelle is warm, juicy, and full of flavor? Humans smartly burnt their food before we had refrigerators/freezers and ****. Now, you just look like an ignorant uneducated fool.

Like your steaks!
lol y'all still on that man. I'm not eating no undone food that sh*t disgusting to me man

WTF does UNDONE food mean? Do you think a lion is disappointed that his freshly killed gazelle is warm, juicy, and full of flavor? Humans smartly burnt their food before we had refrigerators/freezers and ****. Now, you just look like an ignorant uneducated fool.

Just now huh?

Shout out to my college homie Ahmad. Coach Ward is a Cane through and through. I don't know what kind of talent he has down there now but when he does get some U caliber kids with the grades, You can bet your *** he's gonna funnel em our way. No grades, they're FAMU bound, no Marshall, WV, nunna dat ****. Coach, like myself, is a life-long Cane & FAMU alum so if it ain't Orange & Green we ain't ****in' wit it...

Post made me tear up. FAMU Grad '09. Played ball 06-08.

You already know my brother. I'm a summer '09 Grad myself. Once again, if it ain't Orange & Green we ain't ****in' wit it. If they Garnet/Burgundy & Gold (Semenholes & Cookman), **** 'EM. And the gator is ALWAYS enemy #1 ...

Strong!

Advertisement

Like your steaks!

You are a sick mf, you can eat that sh*t. I promise you I won't. Foh

Like your steaks!

Just now huh?

giphy (3).jpg

Like your steaks!

You are a sick mf, you can eat that sh*t. I promise you I won't. Foh
I get that you didn't grow up eating rare meat but if you go into a high-end steakhouse and order a steak well done they'll look at you like your nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back