Pete, investigative reporting on UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Homestead...no clue who it was for. This is just hearsay from another coach. We will learn soon enough. You know how rumors spread...

Advertisement
UF gonna be looking at a lot of 2 and 3 stars on NSD if this is true.

Time to poach. Davis, Edwards, Henderson come on down! Telfort, Gamble??

M. Wilson might as well flip while we're at it. Add Blades and 1 or 2 others next year and that DB group will be the best in the country in 2 years.

They can keep Choad's kid... He **** sure ain't his big brother...

Shout out to my college homie Ahmad. Coach Ward is a Cane through and through. I don't know what kind of talent he has down there now but when he does get some U caliber kids with the grades, You can bet your *** he's gonna funnel em our way. No grades, they're FAMU bound, no Marshall, WV, nunna dat ****. Coach, like myself, is a life-long Cane & FAMU alum so if it ain't Orange & Green we ain't ******' wit it...

A high school coach told me the rumor today...it was Homestead High. They banned UF from their campus and caught them on tape handing out cash. NCAA investigation coming. This is all heresay at this point, but the kids are all talking about it right now. Its really hurting their recruiting.

Im just gonna guess CJ and Edwards both to the U along with Herbert...especially now.

tenor.gif

If only this was Alabama could I be more excited for a hanging.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If only this was Alabama could I be more excited for a hanging.

Bama has an (EMP) Electromagnetic pulse generator that kills all electronic devices on campus during their recruiting weekends.

Advertisement
The fact the no one can identify anyone at homestead worth giving money to shows how freely the bags fly from these SEC schools. They probably just hand out money to anyone above average so they can tell the next guys up "oh hey the gators pay up". All they are doing is watering the farm

A high school coach told me the rumor today...it was Homestead High. They banned UF from their campus and caught them on tape handing out cash. NCAA investigation coming. This is all heresay at this point, but the kids are all talking about it right now. Its really hurting their recruiting.

Im just gonna guess CJ and Edwards both to the U along with Herbert...especially now.

tenor.gif
I believe that GIF comes from the UF campus.
That is their new martial arts class, The Tao of the Gaytor.

Saw this on twitter, please take this with a grain of salt.

[TWEET]824730193998778375[/TWEET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back