Pete, investigative reporting on UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover

Senior
Premium
With your connections to the Herald, will you check in on the rumor about the video of the UF assistants trying to bribe recruits? Should make for great drama even if it turns out to just be internet talk. Would be ironic if it goes deeper, given they negative recruited against us for years following the Shapiro scandal.

Advertisement
Heard they where caught on video offering a kid money. Rookies I hope it was Randy.

Must be a coincidence scandal follows uncle randy around wherever he goes.

Rumor I'm hearing is that Randy Shannon went deep undercover as a UM mole and set this whole thing up in an effort to redeem himself in the eyes of all Canes fans.

Advertisement
Let's just worry about us and hopefully a great finish to this recruiting cycle! F them gators

A high school coach told me the rumor today...it was Homestead High. They banned UF from their campus and caught them on tape handing out cash. NCAA investigation coming. This is all heresay at this point, but the kids are all talking about it right now. Its really hurting their recruiting.

Im just gonna guess CJ and Edwards both to the U along with Herbert...especially now.

Advertisement
UF gonna be looking at a lot of 2 and 3 stars on NSD if this is true.

Time to poach. Davis, Edwards, Henderson come on down! Telfort, Gamble, EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Hopefully the Herald and every other news outlet gives UF the same "guilty until proven innocent" treatment we got during the whole Shapiro thing.

It's about time some other school takes their turn at the back of the line and gets called out for things EVERY school in America does. When the school in question is the ***** *** Gaytors....then all the more reason.

Crucify them. Show no mercy...sick SMD on them and let her have at it.

Randy Shannon at it again.. They hire him as a full time DC and main recruiter and he already burning bridges.. now this happens? my cup will be filled with gators' fan tears on NSD.

Advertisement
UF gonna be looking at a lot of 2 and 3 stars on NSD if this is true.

Time to poach. Davis, Edwards, Henderson come on down! Telfort, Gamble??

M. Wilson might as well flip while we're at it. Add Blades and 1 or 2 others next year and that DB group will be the best in the country in 2 years.

Advertisement
A high school coach told me the rumor today...it was Homestead High. They banned UF from their campus and caught them on tape handing out cash. NCAA investigation coming. This is all heresay at this point, but the kids are all talking about it right now. Its really hurting their recruiting.

Im just gonna guess CJ and Edwards both to the U along with Herbert...especially now.

Who is on Homestead High worth paying?

You are a solid poster, so I'm taking your word on this and if this is true....DEATH TO UF AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

You are a solid poster, so I'm taking your word on this and if this is true....DEATH TO UF AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

Who the **** at Homestead HS would Florida be handing out cash to? You sure it wasn't Kaiser University?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back