Pete, investigative reporting on UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on twitter, please take this with a grain of salt.

[TWEET]824730193998778375[/TWEET]

Guys, this was a massive troll job executed to perfection by none other than myself. I posted this beauty on the Rivals Mainboard on Wednesday night. To be honest, I thought I was a rather obvious troll, but the @UGArecruiting twitter handle picked up my post and tweeted it out. That caused it to go viral, and now everyone is talking about it across multiple sites.

We don't need this kind of attention. Pretty ****ing stupid to accuse other programs of improprieties when we've been caught more than any other school aside from SMU. The old saying is don't throw stones from a glass house. This **** is a ****ing distraction. Why do miami fans feel always feel the need to make fools of themselves in the national media smdh.

LOL...lighten up. Fan bases are constantly trolling each other. This one was a thing of beauty.

Middle school mentality. Football fans are crazy, i bet that Homestead coach is getting all kinds of threats, put your family in that position. Grow up dude ****s embarrassing.

If you're going to troll fanbases don't do it at the expense of the one stand up SFL HS coach who put UF on blast. Seriously, bad look.

You realize that whole Homestead story was fake too right. That never actually happened. It was a fake twitter account.

Advertisement

Guys, this was a massive troll job executed to perfection by none other than myself. I posted this beauty on the Rivals Mainboard on Wednesday night. To be honest, I thought I was a rather obvious troll, but the @UGArecruiting twitter handle picked up my post and tweeted it out. That caused it to go viral, and now everyone is talking about it across multiple sites.

Sounds like damage control.

If you ain't lying skibby, then props. But kindly STFU until after signing day. Fan the flames, don't extinguish them. **** son!

It had already died out.

Nah, you could go find my post from last night on the Mainboard and it's word for word with the above.

This man trolling about trolling

Nah, you could go find my post from last night on the Mainboard and it's word for word with the above.

Link, please.

And nah, man. That story ain't dead. You got people out there waiting for the video to drop.

You'd be the worst spy ever. "HOLY ****, I JUST TOTALLY FOOLED PUTIN, THAT COMMUNIST BALDING ****." *boomkillshot

Advertisement

Link, please.

And nah, man. That story ain't dead. You got people out there waiting for the video to drop.

You'd be the worst spy ever. "HOLY ****, I JUST TOTALLY FOOLED PUTIN, THAT COMMUNIST BALDING ****." *boomkillshot

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/h...-as-uf-heading-into-nsd.703743/#post-19957338

We don't need this kind of attention. Pretty ****ing stupid to accuse other programs of improprieties when we've been caught more than any other school aside from SMU. The old saying is don't throw stones from a glass house. This **** is a ****ing distraction. Why do miami fans feel always feel the need to make fools of themselves in the national media smdh.

LOL...lighten up. Fan bases are constantly trolling each other. This one was a thing of beauty.

Middle school mentality. Football fans are crazy, i bet that Homestead coach is getting all kinds of threats, put your family in that position. Grow up dude ****s embarrassing.

If you're going to troll fanbases don't do it at the expense of the one stand up SFL HS coach who put UF on blast. Seriously, bad look.

You realize that whole Homestead story was fake too right. That never actually happened. It was a fake twitter account.

but theres still a HC at homestead right....makes it even worse smdh. Seriously yall dumb mother ****ers cant see.past your shoelaces.

You're a lying troll.

I see a big ole' band in your future.

Why would someone that put out a fake story, be so anxious to squash that story just a day or 2 later?

I mean if it hurts the turds, why put an end to it by coming on here with your mea culpas. If you had the balls to make up the story, you should have the balls to stick with it until after signing day.

Doesn't add up at all.

You're sketchy as fūck. I don't believe you.

It also doesn't help that you have a trollish posting history.

Advertisement

You're a lying troll.

I see a big ole' band in your future.

Are you saying you don't think I started the rumor? If so, I posted the thread on the Rivals Mainboard last night where I started the rumor. You'll find a post from me that is word for word matching the screen shot above.

Why would someone that put out a fake story, be so anxious to squash that story just a day or 2 later?

I mean if it hurts the turds, why put an end to it by coming on here with your mea culpas. If you had the balls to make up the story, you should have the balls to stick with it until after signing day.

Doesn't add up at all.

LOL...click the link I provided.

There is no mea culpa here. I was just filling you guys in expecting everyone to get s good laugh out of it.

Doesn't add up at all.

LOL...click the link I provided.

There is no mea culpa here. I was just filling you guys in expecting everyone to get s good laugh out of it.

That's a premium link, i.e., $$$, you troll. You expect me to join rivals paid subscription so I can read a post that won't tell me anything. Anybody can link to the post. What does it mean?

And why are you so god**** invested in people believing that it's a fake story and that you started the fake story. Why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods need to evaluate this skibby gaturd troll and do the right thing.

Tayt is correct, he's clearly a **** on a damage control mission.

Are they recruiting anyone from Homestead? Maybe that's what Cam is alluding to, maybe it's not real? Stfu either way.

Damage control. Skrubby looking to put out the fire. Band that scumbag. And continue to fan the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back