Pete Golding arrested for DUI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
that cop that pulled him over just committed career suicide. Saban will call the chief and he will be gone before his car cools down..

Advertisement
BREAKING:
Footage of Pete Golding arrest released:

wolf of wall street GIF

Saban supposedly thinks really highly of the guy even though Bama fans hate him (I don't know why 🤷‍♂️).

Unless he's a total drunk, I find it hard to see Saban cutting him loose.

Advertisement
The rat part really isn’t about the coaching firing or interviews. Can’t imagine being in the witness chair and saying Elway wasn’t dressed professionally and didn’t take it seriously. LOL

It’s really about Ross telling him to tank games for a better draft pick. NO owners will hire him after he ratted him out. Like it or not.
Confirming what we all know to be true. Flores telling the truth. Been that way for decades, will be that way for many more.

Mario said in his press conference that Belk had only actually called plays for one year, so he didn’t have enough experience

Are you referring to his Signing Day Presser yesterday? Could you point me where during that presser he said that. I watched yesterday and don't remember hearing that. He briefly discussed Steele and said the other positions should be filled in the next week.

Advertisement
Back