Pete Golding arrested for DUI

Advertisement
I find it fascinating that Flores - a Belichick lifer - sues the NFL earlier this week and Golding 'DUI's' a few days later. Saban and Belichick are super tight. Something smells.

Advertisement
Your one phone call in jail… do you call Saban to say you’re not gonna be in the facility tomorrow or do you call your wife or brother to bail your *** out of jail? Lol
You probably wanna call your wife or brother.

Great, so Bama now will have an open DC spot. And we just got a DC.......................

Lol in all seriousness. I would take Golding as co/DC OLB coach. Buy him a personal uber and tell him not to be an idiot like that again.

Advertisement
If the man was railroaded, how's is he a rat? If true, he's a victim and justice should be served against Stephen Ross and the NFL.
Its just a thug mentality, I deal with it with crews on work trucks. Some dude can sit on his *** sleeping in the truck because the others won't "rat" him out aka snitch.

Stupidest ****

Advertisement
8048823 (1).jpg
danny m.jpg

Your one phone call in jail… do you call Saban to say you’re not gonna be in the facility tomorrow or do you call your wife or brother to bail your *** out of jail? Lol
I imagine they've got a few contacts inside that could set up bail for one of their coaches. Probably out within the hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back