Pete Golding arrested for DUI

Golding is Saban's pet project. Well known he's easily been their worse DC in Saban's run. Rumors he wasn't even running the practices a few seasons back.
He's hometown friends with the "Amite Barber", Vincent Sanders. Gotta have a Louisiana runner on staff.
ErApxkaW8AAI-lm.jpg

Advertisement
Your one phone call in jail… do you call Saban to say you’re not gonna be in the facility tomorrow or do you call your wife or brother to bail your *** out of jail? Lol
Well certainly not TRob. That **** woulda sent you to vm if he thought there was a sliver of a chance to be named interim DC for 1 practice.

Sabans a savage. He has Alabama PD on payroll pulling over staffers that aren’t getting the job done. Lol.

Tuscaloosa PD must still be upset about the NC game.

If the man was railroaded, how's is he a rat? If true, he's a victim and justice should be served against Stephen Ross and the NFL.

Roger Goddell works for Stephen Ross. Other owners are not going to like to idea of someone being punished for giving their employee 'direction'.

Flores is finished. He's said as much. I just hope he has proof of some of his allegations because, without proof, this won't be news next week

If the man was railroaded, how's is he a rat? If true, he's a victim and justice should be served against Stephen Ross and the NFL.
Unless he has concrete proof, he’s done as a head coach in the NFL. No one wants to hire the guy who’ll sue if he gets canned. This needed to happen but he had to fall on the proverbial sword.

Advertisement
Sure. I know about Sark. But that was when he was at USC and was Head Coach I believe. No?

And it wasn't a one-off DUI. He was showing up to meetings drunk and was an alcoholic.

Im just not sure a one-time, assuming no priors, DUI means Golding will be cut loose. Maybe more will come out.

Now the fan discontent about his performance the past couple of years; that is another story.

The reality is that Flores isn't a rat, and he wasn't railroaded. The Giants knew who they wanted to hire but had to satisfy the requirements of the Rooney Rule. What Flores did make himself into is a distraction, and right or wrong, the NFL doesn't have time for distractions and media circuses that they can avoid.

Honestly, Flores is a great coach and would likely have gotten another crack at a HC position. But now the media are going to turn him into a martyr and his career path has been altered forever. As a Bostonian, I'd take him back on the Pats staff in a heartbeat and with McDaniels gone he'd be in the conversation for eventual successors to BB.

Advertisement
The cop actually arrested him?? Cop must have not known who he is. It is the cop you should be worried about now not Golding.
Bama fans hate him.
Likely seat up. Lol. Can’t imagine anyone on that team getting in trouble.
Charlie’s strong can’t coach for a year
Unless Saban appeals to his boy.

The reality is that Flores isn't a rat, and he wasn't railroaded. The Giants knew who they wanted to hire but had to satisfy the requirements of the Rooney Rule. What Flores did make himself into is a distraction, and right or wrong, the NFL doesn't have time for distractions and media circuses that they can avoid.

Honestly, Flores is a great coach and would likely have gotten another crack at a HC position. But now the media are going to turn him into a martyr and his career path has been altered forever. As a Bostonian, I'd take him back on the Pats staff in a heartbeat and with McDaniels gone he'd be in the conversation for eventual successors to BB.
The rat part really isn’t about the coaching firing or interviews. Can’t imagine being in the witness chair and saying Elway wasn’t dressed professionally and didn’t take it seriously. LOL

It’s really about Ross telling him to tank games for a better draft pick. NO owners will hire him after he ratted him out. Like it or not.

Advertisement
Doug Belk to Alabama. They don't care about contracts. Jeremy Pruitt to Alabama they don't care about show clauses.
I still don't understand why we didn't hire Belk. Am I missing something? Does he have a massive buyout or something?

Advertisement
The rat part really isn’t about the coaching firing or interviews. Can’t imagine being in the witness chair and saying Elway wasn’t dressed professionally and didn’t take it seriously. LOL

It’s really about Ross telling him to tank games for a better draft pick. NO owners will hire him after he ratted him out. Like it or not.
Sorry I misunderstood and didn't consider that portion. You're absolutely right

Advertisement
Back