Pete Appreciation Thread

21.jpg

I got a 90% chance of getting Denver Whateverthe****hisnameis, although there's only a 50% chance of that.

Advertisement
Dont make predictions if you dont want to get called on them. And man up always and you'll get respect.

But the "we luuuuuv youuuuuu peeeeeeeeeeettttteeeeee' stuff is straight bakas nonsense from grassy. Im not dissing the dude but quit with the nut washing.

Best thing for pete to do is keep workin, ignore the sycophants, and dont become mike b.

Thanks Pete.

No matter who the recruiting "insider" is, there is always misinformation and they are all wrong sometimes. This is the same **** every year, nothing changes, but the noobies ******* heads exploding. Been following recruiting since Peter was still ****ting his drawers, which actually could have been last week, but I digress and there is always chaos. Just gotta let it play out.

Advertisement
Dont make predictions if you dont want to get called on them. And man up always and you'll get respect.

But the "we luuuuuv youuuuuu peeeeeeeeeeettttteeeeee' stuff is straight bakas nonsense from grassy. Im not dissing the dude but quit with the nut washing.

Best thing for pete to do is keep workin, ignore the sycophants, and dont become mike b.

Good points as usual but Bakas was getting ******* paid for it too

I don't hate Pete, or any of the other guys, I think they do a great job. However if we're not allowed to criticize them, then what the **** are we doing here? This is a forum, and everybody is going to have different opinions. So yeah, I think they do a **** good job, but if I don't, I'm going to tell them so and I don't have a problem with that. Some of you guys need to realize that if somebody is getting criticized it's not people "hating" on them, it's being realistic.

I refer you to the 9-10 other threads where Pete has taken a shellacking today. This doesn't have to be one of em, sheesh.

Please locate for me where I dissed Pete? Like I said, I appreciate what Pete does here, but I don't have his balls in my mouth either.

Advertisement

Good points as usual but Bakas was getting ******* paid for it too

True, but im commenting on the sycophants mostly.

Like pete. He's a kid. Just pointing out the fork in the road, and the road not to take.

On WQAM the other day, Art Kehoe says the coaches go through the same shenanigans the recruits put us all through. Their emotions are up and down every day, too. Give Pete and the other guys on the site kudos for their hard work and reporting what they hear. It's not their fault the recruits play games and the coaches can't talk about what's really going on. Thanks Pete, Dmoney, and all!!

The bold statement is 100% accurate. Being a college football corch is a rough gig. These guys deserve every cent they make based on the crap they have to go through in recruiting alone.

As for the rest of the post, I completely agree with the posters sentiments. Pete, D$ and the rest of the guys who bring information to this site do a great job as is evidenced by the fact that many other sites come here to get their information.

Advertisement
The ******** hating on Pete shouldnt hang on everything he says. Recruiting changes by the hour, sometimes by the minute. Considering he is juggling his classwork at Miami with getting the recruiting scoops to us he is doing a great job.

Id rather get my info from Pete/Tito/Cam/D$ than getting it from Ferman/Shodell/Martz, Bakas, Stock/Lake, or Bastian/London.

The boards, the content, and recruit updates/interviews/podcasts are better here than any other site. This place is the total package and it is free.

I don't hate Pete, or any of the other guys, I think they do a great job. However if we're not allowed to criticize them, then what the **** are we doing here? This is a forum, and everybody is going to have different opinions. So yeah, I think they do a **** good job, but if I don't, I'm going to tell them so and I don't have a problem with that. Some of you guys need to realize that if somebody is getting criticized it's not people "hating" on them, it's being realistic.

I refer you to the 9-10 other threads where Pete has taken a shellacking today. This doesn't have to be one of em, sheesh.

Please locate for me where I dissed Pete? Like I said, I appreciate what Pete does here, but I don't have his balls in my mouth either.

Nah you didn't bruh, was just a general statement. My bad for poor wording.

Advertisement

Yet you tried to "justify" your weak *** in this thread by saying its a forum and if we cant criticize. Weak ****. GTFOH seriously! !

Great thread. I am thankful for all the recruiting info Peter, Tito, Cam, and of course, D$, have provided on this site. They do an amazing job. Lol @ all the haters whining when we get premium info for free.

Yet you tried to "justify" your weak *** in this thread by saying its a forum and if we cant criticize. Weak ****. GTFOH seriously! !

Come back and criticize me when you actually use a sentence like it's supposed to be used. Until then, I'm not going to respond, because I literally have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Advertisement
Back