Pete Appreciation Thread

Advertisement
I appreciate and value Pete's work very much. He is only human so like everyone else he won't be 100 percent but all he can do is go off the Intel he has at the time.

Kid is a stud.

Advertisement
Is that a joke, or just an inanity?

A legit question.
Saying someone is 90% to South Korea is a prediction whether you want it to be or not. There is literally no other way to interpret it.

I disagree.
Okay Mike B.

/you must be joking
//tell me your joking

Where is my ***** DaUson for some Zero Dark Thirty ****...we don't deal with certainty, we deal with probability.

All that said, I'd love to hear the story on how so many people were so wrong on MT. Not singling out Pete or criticizing in any way. Just interested in the amount of disinformation.

Thats because 75% of this **** is hearsay. Even when Pete talks to a recruit there is a good chance he is just telling him what he wants to hear. It is few and far between that a kid is 100% committed and is open about it.

Advertisement
A legit question.
Saying someone is 90% to South Korea is a prediction whether you want it to be or not. There is literally no other way to interpret it.

I disagree.
Okay Mike B.

/you must be joking
//tell me your joking

Where is my ***** DaUson for some Zero Dark Thirty ****...we don't deal with certainty, we deal with probability.

You don't need daUson. You need webster's ****tionary. Because predictions are all about probabilities. Nothing about uncertainty means he didnt make or imply a prediction.

I disagree.
Okay Mike B.

/you must be joking
//tell me your joking

You don't need daUson. You need webster's ****tionary. Because predictions are all about probabilities. Nothing about uncertainty means he didnt make or imply a prediction.

That would be your implication based on his probability.

FWIW, Kirkland and Thomas were no higher than 60% on the last big board. He said Thomas was at "75%" in a recent update according to some positive information. Hardly calling them locks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The ******** hating on Pete shouldnt hang on everything he says. Recruiting changes by the hour, sometimes by the minute. Considering he is juggling his classwork at Miami with getting the recruiting scoops to us he is doing a great job.

Id rather get my info from Pete/Tito/Cam/D$ than getting it from Ferman/Shodell/Martz, Bakas, Stock/Lake, or Bastian/London.

The boards, the content, and recruit updates/interviews/podcasts are better here than any other site. This place is the total package and it is free.

Exactly but these lame *** lobsters we have on this site. Hang on his every word like he is God then get mad when things change. Like he controls their minds too.

Last edited:
Being a recruiting advisor or recruiting expert in this day and age is a no win business but I think Pete is doing a great job reporting what he knows to be facts. These kids minds change by the minute.

Advertisement
Did he finish on your face or in your mouth???

Weak, trolling douchebag.

whatever. I'm appreciative of free info and Pete and co have been generally spot on. If people want to hate or make dumbass comments like that, they should rely on Bakas or Ferman for their expensive "insider" info

This^^^ All you wannabe's that were complaining on the other threads about Pete (namely Drew and CaneCountry) gotta either go out and get the info yourselves, that way you won't be disappointed when you get news that you don't want to hear...or of course...you could always just STFU. Keep doing your thing, Pete!

Tito, Cash, D$, Lucane, Problem2 also always bringing great info to what is, by far, the best Canes site period. There will always be those people who are jealous of others. This Cane fan thanks you all for doing all of this work for free, while putting up with a lot of crap from the psycopaths, panties wearing cry babies and freaks.

I disagree.
Okay Mike B.

/you must be joking
//tell me your joking

Where is my **** DaUson for some Zero Dark Thirty ****...we don't deal with certainty, we deal with probability.

That would be your implication based on his probability.

FWIW, Kirkland and Thomas were no higher than 60% on the last big board. He said Thomas was at "75%" in a recent update according to some positive information. Hardly calling them locks.

I don't mean to call Pete out but he said Thomas at 75% was being conservative and also said CANE in the same thread. Just recruiting tho; I don't doubt that info was accurate at the time.

No. **** this. Everything I've taken to heart on the internet over the past year has blown up in my face.

First it was that chick on Plenty of Fish, next it was gambling advice in the WEZ, then investment advice I found on line, then it was some Nigerian guy that promised me money.

So now i'm sitting here, $40,000 in ******* debt and with an STD, and it turns out Peter God**** Ariz was off on his predictions, after I was completely emotionally invested in what he said.

3qNz6v7dAs.gif

Advertisement
Back