Pete Appreciation Thread

Advertisement
The ******** hating on Pete shouldnt hang on everything he says. Recruiting changes by the hour, sometimes by the minute. Considering he is juggling his classwork at Miami with getting the recruiting scoops to us he is doing a great job.

Id rather get my info from Pete/Tito/Cam/D$ than getting it from Ferman/Shodell/Martz, Bakas, Stock/Lake, or Bastian/London.

The boards, the content, and recruit updates/interviews/podcasts are better here than any other site. This place is the total package and it is free.

Exactly but these lame *** lobsters we have on this site. Hang on his every word like he is God then get mad when things change. Like he controls their minds too.

Thing is from the sounds of it, nothing really "changed" in the Thomas/Kirkland recruitment. There were numerous other "experts" that got the situation pretty well nailed.......and Pete was way the **** out in left field. In the end who the **** cares.

Okay Mike B.

/you must be joking
//tell me your joking

Where is my **** DaUson for some Zero Dark Thirty ****...we don't deal with certainty, we deal with probability.

You don't need daUson. You need webster's ****tionary. Because predictions are all about probabilities. Nothing about uncertainty means he didnt make or imply a prediction.

That would be your implication based on his probability.

FWIW, Kirkland and Thomas were no higher than 60% on the last big board. He said Thomas was at "75%" in a recent update according to some positive information. Hardly calling them locks.

I don't mean to call Pete out but he said Thomas at 75% was being conservative and also said CANE in the same thread. Just recruiting tho; I don't doubt that info was accurate at the time.

You've been in the recruiting game long enough to know what you said earlier in this thread is obtuse.

Advertisement
Back