Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

IM GLAD WERE GETTING HELP. YET I WANT EVERYONE TO STOP AND THINK FOR A MIN. THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO SAID HE WASNT TRANSFERRING DUE TO INCOMING COMP. NOW OUR GUYS SAID THEYRE STAYING AND WE THROW THEM UNDER THE BUS. LETS LET THEM BATTLE IT OUT AND MAYBTHE BEST MAN WIN. OUR GIYS SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR STAYING.

Advertisement
6D5CD590-5E44-4E2E-8514-2C3D7AAA0C4F.png

Bros —- i went back and watched that QB1 with el Cartel de Martel and that game vs St. Thomas Aquinas.

Talk about earning your street cred vs them boys.

The dude has some big cojones. He stepped up to the competition.

Boy knows how to win

43-0 I believe was his record and they played some good teams, including STA

FOH Jarren need to stop competin and start eatin lil niggah talkin dumb **** when he bout to get beat out by a pretty *** white boy dewey off Malcolm in the middle an ****….this ***** wont never see the field on god gumby *** *****.....cant believe we need this white boy sister is a baddie tho….

ima watch the Netflix **** soon as my auntie reach me her login

IM GLAD WERE GETTING HELP. YET I WANT EVERYONE TO STOP AND THINK FOR A MIN. THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO SAID HE WASNT TRANSFERRING DUE TO INCOMING COMP. NOW OUR GUYS SAID THEYRE STAYING AND WE THROW THEM UNDER THE BUS. LETS LET THEM BATTLE IT OUT AND MAYBTHE BEST MAN WIN. OUR GIYS SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR STAYING.
All CAPS???

Advertisement
If the OSU transfer that good, why did he leave? Fields may not get cleared to play this year! I was hoping Diaz can flip the kid from Mississippi who’s currently committed to Georgia! Perry is a gamble because of off-field behaviors, which Diaz must have short leash. Williams has already demonstrated he is not competitive and serious about being the leader. From my observation at the games, Williams looked out of shape or over weight. Weldon, not clear of his previous violations, but fans treat him better than Perry. I don’t trust Perry and Weldon! Williams and OSU transfer are quitters! I remember Kosar Vinny and Walsh were on the same team!

Advertisement
If the OSU transfer that good, why did he leave? Fields may not get cleared to play this year! I was hoping Diaz can flip the kid from Mississippi who’s currently committed to Georgia! Perry is a gamble because of off-field behaviors, which Diaz must have short leash. Williams has already demonstrated he is not competitive and serious about being the leader. From my observation at the games, Williams looked out of shape or over weight. Weldon, not clear of his previous violations, but fans treat him better than Perry. I don’t trust Perry and Weldon! Williams and OSU transfer are quitters! I remember Kosar Vinny and Walsh were on the same team!

Just because a kid transfers doesn't mean He's not good, a competitor, or a quitter. Now I do somewhat agree with you on why Martell transferred from OSU, He knew Fields was better.

Fields wasn't going anywhere he was promised the job. Martel had no chance to start at osu, when fields was promised the job.

Why did the last two Heisman QBs leave? Weak logic.

Advertisement
Why did the last two Heisman QBs leave? Weak logic.
Different situation! Martell ran from competition but will be surprised Perry and Williams are better passers and can run too. My point was I rather Diaz get the kid from Mississippi because I will not trust my team in the hands of Perry, Williams, Weldon, and Martell. We have not had a leader since Dorsey!

Advertisement
haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun
****!!!! More eloquent words have not being spoken on the status of our QB battle. Sir you are analysis is much needed and required.

Last edited:
Of course that's what they're saying right now, today. Tate just a week or two ago said much the same when Fields was coming. It'll sort itself out in time.

Advertisement
Back