Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
Why the f*ck would Perry leave? He might be starting against Bama if King doesn't come back from his injury fast enough. These fools don't know sh*t.
The way he played in the bowl, he might win an open competition. I've bashed Perry plenty, but what I saw from him during the bowl was **** impressive. The O looked like it could attack all parts of the field with him in there. I'd be shocked as **** if he left.

with king and the schedule they will probably win 9 or 10 games.
You think we’re winning 9 or 10 games year? 😂🤣 king on a gimpy damaged MCL and acl knee, Baker as D coordinator and the same upperclassman starting/****tin the bed instead of more talented players. Smh this regime is done under Diaz, he’ll be lucky to go 6-6 next year to be bowl eligible.

Advertisement
2021 schedule isn’t difficult outside of bama. Could easily see him winning 9 or 10 games if king is healthy. And this is diaz defense so he would be firing a guy because his scheme failed. which it has had a similar meltdown before under diaz giving up 500 yards rushing to byu
At MSU a loss, at UNC a loss, at PiTT a loss, at uva in the cold a loss, vtech a loss and most likely whoever the crossover is, especially if it’s BC up there. Counting bama that’s 7 losses sporto.

Advertisement
Only lost 2 games in the regular season with baker and probably would have been 9-2 if they played gt. So it’s definitely possible
You’re incorrigible dude, take your head out of the ******* sand! That is unless your just another Hecht mole who’s job it is to go on blogs and defend this abortion of a staff and admin in hopes of desperately changing the narrative so we Renew our season tickets again. News flash, fans are ****ed and if baker is brought back that stadium will be empty and the sky will be covered with banners like Normandy was with paratroopers during D day my friend.

Advertisement
His defense can be successful if he tweaks it some. I mean for 2-3 years that Defense was Top 10 in the country
It’s smoke in mirrors dude, bolstered/inflated by stats that don’t correlate to wins. During those “supposed” top 10 years his defense was still one of the worst in power five in giving up 3rd downs and was acttually bottom of barrel worst in giving up 4th downs. The whole point of defense is to stop the opponent and get off the field, Diaz’s defense does the opposite of that but but but he gets a lot of TFLs bro. Lol 🤢🤮

Multiple changes. The d room will look quite different.
As always, i appreciate your insight and the info you share.

Not sure how I feel about the co DC stuff. I have to question who will take that role and how much power will he have.

Advertisement
It’s smoke in mirrors dude, bolstered/inflated by stats that don’t correlate to wins. During those “supposed” top 10 years his defense was still one of the worst in power five in giving up 3rd downs and was acttually bottom of barrel worst in giving up 4th downs. The whole point of defense is to stop the opponent and get off the field, Diaz’s defense does the opposite of that but but but he gets a lot of TFLs bro. Lol 🤢🤮
Offense didn’t help but our Diaz got his **** pushed in by anyone with a pulse/QB. Diaz’s Defense capitalized on a ****** ACC conference and Coastal division. Just look what he did in the SEC and Big 12. It won’t work with the Clemson’s of the world.

Manny Diaz PPG Allowed
2016 - 18.5PPG 12th in the Country
2017 - 21PPG 28th in the Country
2018 - 19.5PPG 18th in the Country but 4th Total Defense
2019 - 20.2PPG 23rd but 13th in Total Defense

You’re incorrigible dude, take your head out of the ******* sand! That is unless your just another Hecht mole who’s job it is to go on blogs and defend this abortion of a staff and admin in hopes of desperately changing the narrative so we Renew our season tickets again. News flash, fans are ****ed and if baker is brought back that stadium will be empty and the sky will be covered with banners like Normandy was with paratroopers during D day my friend.
I don’t give a shît what you or any other fan is. I’m gone always keep it real

Advertisement
Back