Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
vomit GIF

Advertisement
if you're saying he was the DLine coach of a team that won the SB theres like 4 names.
I gave some more hints and it was guessed. It doesn’t matter because it’s just a preliminary name I heard this morning. I’m sure it’s not the only one.

The main point was the type if hire we’re looking to make. Try to shut up some of the mopes for a minute

I gave some more hints and it was guessed. It doesn’t matter because it’s just a preliminary name I heard this morning. I’m sure it’s not the only one.

The main point was the type if hire we’re looking to make. Try to shut up some of the mopes for a minute
Hearing any good names for DB coach?

Any idea on the timeframe

Advertisement
Any idea on the timeframe
I would say a decision is made on Stroud some time next week and public. New hire probably by the 15th I would assume. School starts back later this year I believe so it could push that hire timeline out another week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back