Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

At MSU a loss, at UNC a loss, at PiTT a loss, at uva in the cold a loss, vtech a loss and most likely whoever the crossover is, especially if it’s BC up there. Counting bama that’s 7 losses sporto.
You delusional

Advertisement
He won’t go 7-4 with no king saving his corching ***. Not to mention the team will quit on him again as he continues to defer to upperclassmen favoritism over more talented players. This is the toxic locker room culture he’s built and it will end next year after 4-8 or 5-7 in year 3 for gods sake. You can bank on that.
That is a solid point. Very solid. Here I am thinking he goes 7-4 and you hit me with potential reality. I guess my overall point is this malaise will never end. He gets canned and they just bring in another stiff. Starts at the top. But again, very good point by you.

We are so fried man....how they fuq that up. I bet my life we would have been a playoff team right now and would of beat bama next year to open. But now we get destroyed on national TV and kids laugh at us all day. We r a joke....u know it's bad when rival fans who hated us want us back. They feel bad for us now
What rival fans want us back lmao?

I don’t want to put a name out or anything because it’s nothing more than preliminary and gauging interest but I think it kind of tells you what kind of direction we’re trying to go in upgrading our staff but Stroud could change his mind and want to stay etc etc..

But I will say that the only name I’ve heard Manny reached out to or is interested in talking to for a potential DL coach has experience in the SEC as a DC & co-dc, worked in the NFL, and has worked at multiple high profile college jobs. No ties to south Florida.

Just to trying to bring some positivity to the board. It’s not partridge and probably not a ton of people would bring up his name but a very good coach. Just let it play out. Not saying Manny won’t completely whiff and crash and burn but he seems to get who he wants in terms of coaching hires thus far. But the only evidence of that is on offense so we’ll see how it works out on D

Advertisement
I don’t want to put a name out or anything because it’s nothing more than preliminary and gauging interest but I think it kind of tells you what kind of direction we’re trying to go in upgrading our staff but Stroud could change his mind and want to stay etc etc..

But I will say that the only name I’ve heard Manny reached out to or is interested in talking to for a potential DL coach has experience in the SEC as a DC & co-dc, worked in the NFL, and has worked at multiple high profile college jobs. No ties to south Florida.

Just to trying to bring some positivity to the board. It’s not partridge and probably not a ton of people would bring up his name but a very good coach. Just let it play out. Not saying Manny won’t completely whiff and crash and burn but he seems to get who he wants in terms of coaching hires thus far. But the only evidence of that is on offense so we’ll see how it works out on D
I love insider season

Offense didn’t help but our Diaz got his **** pushed in by anyone with a pulse/QB. Diaz’s Defense capitalized on a ****** ACC conference and Coastal division. Just look what he did in the SEC and Big 12. It won’t work with the Clemson’s of the world.
It’s been that way since Diaz got here my friend and it’ll be that way till he leaves. The only reason some of us were tricked abd excited about his Mickey Mouse scheme is because we were fresh off NoD. Smh

I said at the time of Richt's hiring that I preferred Butch, but since Mark had been hired, would hope for the best. This administration is like a cooler in Vegas. Basically, all of their football decisions are uber crap.

I do believe Butch was the right choice at that time and would've at the very worst, have stocked the cupboards full for the next HC.

If Ed Reed is 1/16th as smart as I think he is, then he's got to be in Manny's ear, filling him with the reality of the situation.

I truly believed Manny was not Golden. I didn't know if he could actually bring us back, but I really believed he wasn't going to pull a Golden, and yet, if that podcast is correct (and I'm hoping it isn't) here we are again.

Every **** decision is a wrong one. A broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's in the Hecht Center.
Remember the higher ups only hire yes men they do not hire alphas.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz PPG Allowed
2016 - 18.5PPG 12th in the Country
2017 - 21PPG 28th in the Country
2018 - 19.5PPG 18th in the Country but 4th Total Defense
2019 - 20.2PPG 23rd but 13th in Total Defense
And thoses years still ended in 7-6, 6-7, two worse losses in program history and 3 or 4 four game losing streaks. Yea stats mean a lot don’t they, funny how billy beanie still hasn’t won a World Series. I’ll trust the age old way of doing things by trusting my eyes. And I’ll my eyes see are losses abd smoke and mirrors coming from Diaz Copperfield.

Last edited:
I don’t give a shît what you or any other fan is. I’m gone always keep it real
Good! Keep it real with manure right up to the unemployment line sporto. I don’t think I gave you enough credit, you must be Blake James himself. 🤢🤮 you can’t hide your Burner account from us flake! 😂🤣

Advertisement
Good! Keep it real with manure right up to the unemployment line sporto. I don’t think I gave you enough credit, you must be Blake James himself. 🤢🤮 you can’t hide your Burner account from us flake! 😂🤣
You slow as fûck. I’m not a diaz guy at all. I didn’t even like him being hired as the DC. But the facts are facts. Diaz will get at least 2 more years Unless they have a 5 or 6 win type year

I’m not even sure we cross midfield. They’ll probably put up 700 yards. We might get around 150 yards with 100+ being in garbage time. It’s going to be embarrassingly ugly. And probably lead to a rough and ugly season sadly. Hopefully by then Baker, Diaz and Flake will all have been told to kick rocks.
Predicted earlier that Bama might break 100 against this abortion of a football program. The whole country will be laughing at us.

Advertisement

Steele?

You slow as fûck. I’m not a diaz guy at all. I didn’t even like him being hired as the DC. But the facts are facts. Diaz will get at least 2 more years Unless they have a 5 or 6 win type year
Ok then I’ll reply with the same “are you slow as Fvck” because thats what I’m saying. Without king saving his corching butt it’s a 5-7 year next year. 6-6 at best with another bowl loss making it 6-7. And if you’re one of those eternal injury optimists on here I’m gonna have to deliver some bad news. I’m a physical therapist and while ACLs aren’t the death sentence they used to be for an athlete it’s still a devastating injury that still takes a year give or take to remotely look the same on the field. So all this ready for fall camp/beginning of the season is coach talk bologna to keep the fan base hopeful. If he does play this coming year and I say if, he’ll be a shell of his former self just like the year after his MCL injury. You don’t believe me ask Cay Thompson abd his physical therapists how devastating an ACL still is fir a high level athlete. King is two thirds of the way to what we call in the ortho/rehab world as the Terrible Triad Injury. He already has the MCL, ACL and is only missing the medial meniscus. Of course the terrible triad injury is when you injury all three at the same time like Marcus lattimore from South Carolina. You do that and it’s a wrap when it comes to your football career.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back