Per Bobby Bowden....

caneaddict

Senior
First, you lose big, then you lose close. Then you win close, and finally, you win big.” A favorite saying of Bobby Bowden's, the progression towards consistent success in college football is a simple one.

Enjoy the journey its the best part, twitter coaches dont know ****

Advertisement
First, you lose big, then you lose close. Then you win close, and finally, you win big.” A favorite saying of Bobby Bowden's, the progression towards consistent success in college football is a simple one.

michael-scott-creasing-forehead.gif

Happy Mood GIF by Pudgy Penguins

5-9 in the ACC. If this was ANY OTHER COACH, you guys would have pitch forks out…but Saint Cristobal gets all the passes.

I mean how brain dead is this fanbase? We just accept mediocrity now? This isn’t even mediocrity, it’s f^cking pathetic.

Three of our five ACC wins are in OT…and two of those are against UVA…what is wrong with you people? Have you forgotten what a competent football team looks like?

I know for a fact most of you don’t want football outside Miami, it shows.

Advertisement

5-9 in the ACC. If this was ANY OTHER COACH, you guys would have pitch forks out…but Saint Cristobal gets all the passes.
I’m plenty good with the people that want to view the FSU game as a positive

But let’s not go running around pretending it’s not the same coaching staff responsible for GT and NCST

Advertisement
I’m plenty good with the people that want to view the FSU game as a positive

But let’s not go running around pretending it’s not the same coaching staff responsible for GT and NCST
100%.

If you want to takes positives away, I’m cool with it. I did too. With me, it’s all the defense. Loved what I saw from that unit and we need to PAY Guidry.

But my god if our offense wasn’t MariBro’d or if he recruited a competent QB, we would have beat those frauds.

Also we need more difference makers…I agree with that. But then you’re admitting Mario, the gawd at recruiting, doesn’t have enough in two swings at the portal? Better fix that this cycle.

I mean how brain dead is this fanbase? We just accept mediocrity now? This isn’t even mediocrity, it’s f^cking pathetic.

Three of our five ACC wins are in OT…and two of those are against UVA…what is wrong with you people? Have you forgotten what a competent football team looks like?

I know for a fact most of you don’t want football outside Miami, it shows.
And the two best wins? Against 4 loss teams

Listen.. I’ve been kicking Mario back in since last year.

But he builds great rosters.

He’s an elite recruiter and a pretty good talent evaluator.

This team and players are 100% better talent and mentally wise. I have faith that’ll continue while he’s here.

But the things I have no confidence in him, like game day management, sticking his nose in the offensive game planning, the history of QBs regressing under him, not being able to bring in a elite QB.. always hiring below average play callers,.

Tells me we’ll for ever be hand cuffed by the offense while he is here.

Advertisement

JJ strategy, you win .. then crush 'em next time.
Sorry, Jerry Faust...

100%.

If you want to takes positives away, I’m cool with it. I did too. With me, it’s all the defense. Loved what I saw from that unit and we need to PAY Guidry.

But my god if our offense wasn’t MariBro’d or if he recruited a competent QB, we would have beat those frauds.

Also we need more difference makers…I agree with that. But then you’re admitting Mario, the gawd at recruiting, doesn’t have enough in two swings at the portal? Better fix that this cycle.
Yeah the 2024 WR class has to hit

On paper I like it a lot. Ny Carr is something else. But on paper doesn’t mean anything if they’re still two years away from competing as we are seeing with CJ, Joseph etc

100%.

al golden lost close games to better FSU teams aside from the winston title season and even then he had them tied for a half along w losing duke in the game. the quote is absolute bull****

Advertisement
Yeah the 2024 WR class has to hit

On paper I like it a lot. Ny Carr is something else. But on paper doesn’t mean anything if they’re still two years away from competing as we are seeing with CJ, Joseph etc
Carr is the best WR in this class (based on film) and instant impact. Have to hold onto him.

I don’t have faith in QB recruiting, and watching Pratt on Saturday re-affirmed my belief that he’s nothing more than a game-manager…which I fear is exactly what Mario wants. The kid ain’t an answer to our problems.

Our recruiting better pick up, except I’m not sure what Mario can sell right now.

Carr is the best WR in this class (based on film) and instant impact. Have to hold onto him.

I don’t have faith in QB recruiting, and watching Pratt on Saturday re-affirmed my belief that he’s nothing more than a game-manager…which I fear is exactly what Mario wants. The kid ain’t an answer to our problems.

Our recruiting better pick up, except I’m not sure what Mario can sell right now.
Never underestimate Mario's recruiting. He can text an a blazing 137 emojis/minute.

Say what you will but I always respected Bowden for keeping on us on his schedule when there were times he could have dodged us.

Advertisement
Back