People That Think We'll Win More Than 6 Games Next Year

We'll never be ****** enough (sans scholarship restrictions) for a 4 win season

Advertisement
I'm scared to death that this team stumbles into 7 or more wins.

That would set the program back another decade.

Last edited:
You, Sir, are a complete fuggin ******.

i think we will beat fsu and clemson but find a way to lose a couple of games we shouldnt... Fsu is loosing more than 9 players to the draft and clemson is losing a bunch of their defense.

We only have 2 sure victories on our schedule next year: Bethune Cookman and FAU.

We will most likely lose to Nebraska, FSU, and Clemson.

The rest of our games are complete toss-ups. Not because we are don't have a great quarterback or enough skill position players or enough talent on defense. It's because our coaching staff has consistently **** the bed in games we should win. Out team has under-performed every year since this staff took over. The best predictor of future performance is past performance.

Couple that with a stubborn unwillingness to change what doesn't work and the likelihood of the team quitting once we are 3-4 and out of the Coastal race after the Clemson game, and we most likely finish 5-7.

Advertisement
Thanks to the admin and bot, we need to become a self fulfilling prophecy for Al to be let go.

Well, say hello to we told you so.

With Butch at worst 10-2; with Folden at best 7-5 #trendingup

Youll need to stop busting so much **** over butch hes washed, when gorlden is gone i want nothing to do with butch bring me an offensive guy

U need to lay that dank and downers down mane....bring in an offensive guy witha. Garbage *** defense? Please. Miami needs a guy with NFL pedigree. An " offensive guy" isn't good enough. If you gotta put this post in a needle and shoot it to get it then do it

Advertisement
Brad could be the next coming and that alone could get us 8 wins. I think the team put everything into FSU, we came out on the short end, and they couldn't care less about the rest of the season.

Wins: FAU, BC, Pitt, UNC, Cinncinati, Nebraska

Losses: FSU, VT, Clemson, Duke, UVA, GT

6-6

I think only 7 wins gets him fired. Especially if we lose the bowl game. Maybe the same for 8 wins. It just depends on the losses, their severity, and bowl outcome. Let's say we get to 8 wins, but are eliminated early from the Coastal. How will that help his cause? It won't. We need to win the Coastal, in my opinion, for him to get off the hot seat. Unless we somehow go 10-2 and lose the Coastal, he's in trouble if we don't win it. No one can see THAT happening. Much more likely we'll win 6-8 games and he's let go.

Advertisement
A few things.

1. We have fallen apart at the end of every season since Al Golden has been our coach. November is a terrible month for him. Past performance is the best indicator of future performance. As losses mount Golden fails every year to keep the team motivated.
2. You just don't understand how big Duke Johnson was to this offense. Yearby and company aren't nearly as talented as he is. Defenses planned around stopping him. It opened up the passing game for Kayaa. The offense looked night and day with or without him in there.
3. By the end of the season Kayaa should have settled down. I mean I get the first few game jitters but even during the bowl game he did not make plays unless Duke was out there. Also, as soon as he got pressured it shook him. Nothing had changed in him from UL to the ***** bowl game. Pressure = bad decisions and passing by Brad Kayaa. Can he get better? Yes, but don't expect leaps and bounds. Old habits die hard.
4. Our coaches have generally been out coached in most games we've seen. Please understand that we have the same coaches who have been consistently out coached. It will happen again next year. Some game or games we all thought we should win we don't due to coaching.

Advertisement
Same delusional ****tards that thought we'd go 9-4 last year.

We're staring a 3-4 win season right in the face. FSU and Clemson being "down" means nothing. The ACC sucking means nothing.

Prepare for one of the worst seasons in UM history.

If we win 6 we are lucky. We wont make it out of September undefeated and thats terrible. I tink 5-7 is realistic.

Our RBs will be so much better, now that he have Marvis Frazier Yearby and no one else

Our recievers? Won't miss Dorsett at all. We got pass droppers coming back, and Scott and Waters are good for a game or two before injury!

Anyone can see that Kaaya is a Hiesman contender next year, just like Jacory and Morris after their freshman seasons. Coley has a track record of developing QBs, so look for big time QB improvement.

Our OL (underperforming, but the best Canes unit the last few years) won't miss the NFL departures.

Our offense will take a big step down from 2014's dismal performance.

The D will be no better, which means they get run out of the building against average or better teams.

STs will be worse, if that's possible.

Coaching will remain **** poor.

Nebraska (with a better coach than the one who schooled Folden last year), Clemson and Free Shoes will pound us. Between VT, GT, UNC and Duke we lose 2, and between a better coached Pitt and Golden's Daddy, London, we lose at least one.

6-6.

Maybe 5-7.

NO WAY 8-4.

Advertisement
Back