People That Think We'll Win More Than 6 Games Next Year

OP, Please entertain us as to why not?
Since you appear to lack reading comprehension:

OP said:
We just went 6-7 with an army of NFL draft picks, a player that was top 10 in all-purpose yardage in NCAA football at running back, and the highest rated QB in the ACC. Oh, and as Golden would point out, a 15th ranked defense.

Seems like a good start.

Advertisement
Bethune Cookman W
Florida ATL W
Nebraska L
Cincinnati W
Florida State L
Virginia Tech Toss Up
Clemson L
Duke L
Virginia L
North Carolina L
GT L
Pitt L

I see us going 4-8 possible 3-9. The good news is Folden will be fired.
This team could go winless in the ACC, 2 wins tops. They went 3-5 in 2014, how in the **** could this coaching staff improve on that record with less talent. RIP UM football.

Imma say 8-4 because this schedule is cake, we will win on talent alone in games but the big games against clemy and free shoes we will eff up in al golden fashion

The draft will reveal Miami had more talent than anyone on their schedule save for FSU, if "winning on talent alone" worked here, we would've gone better than 6-7.

This!!!!!!

Anyone who cannot see the writing on the wall and expecting AG to have a coaching break out is severely intellectually delayed

8-4 is a coaching break out? This team should be goin 10-2 or 11-1 but we aint because of golden, hes goin 8-4 not because of his coaching its because the teams on the schedule are trash, the teams i have us losing too shouldnt be loses with our team

I say Miami will go 8-4. FSU is down this year. Clemson lost 90% of their defense. Finally, the ACC isn't a good football conference (Idk if anybody noticed....).

I say we'll do even better than that. We have the best RB in the ACC, fastest WR, best LT, best TE and best MLB in the nation. We get FSU at home and they're dealing with a lot of post rape drama that will effect their play. Louisville lost their coach, changed their scheme and lost all their best players which included a Heisman candidate QB.... And the ACC costal sucks. I say we go 10-2 at worse... Oh wait

Advertisement
Those loses you guys talked about the team gave up, but have you seen who we play, we play a lot of crappy *** teams

Sorry to break it to you UM is a crappy team due to Frauden and company. Enough talent to win the division going away but these clowns are why they will finish last in the division.

Those loses you guys talked about the team gave up, but have you seen who we play, we play a lot of crappy *** teams

Replace Louisville, Famu, ark state w Clemson, Buffooncookeman, FAU.

Clemson > Louisville

Otherwise same schedule.

Cincy is still trash so is UNC, VT aint any better, duke loses some good players, FSU loses the raptist, nebraska loses their best players from last year and its home, the only good team is clemson, pitt and UVA are the same, i got us losing to clemy, FSU, UVA, and GT

Advertisement

Sorry to break it to you UM is a crappy team due to Frauden and company. Enough talent to win the division going away but these clowns are why they will finish last in the division.

We aint finishing last in the division, other crappy *** teams will take that spot

The game vs Cincy will determine a lot. They could lose that game easily. Lose that game and I see a 2 win season.

I say Miami will go 8-4. FSU is down this year. Clemson lost 90% of their defense. Finally, the ACC isn't a good football conference (Idk if anybody noticed....).

I say we'll do even better than that. We have the best RB in the ACC, fastest WR, best LT, best TE and best MLB in the nation. We get FSU at home and they're dealing with a lot of post rape drama that will effect their play. Louisville lost their coach, changed their scheme and lost all their best players which included a Heisman candidate QB.... And the ACC costal sucks. I say we go 10-2 at worse... Oh wait

This troll should keep his pie hole shut.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/76210-I-have-us-going-6-6

Yall are acting like im predicting us to go to the playoffs lmao, 8-4 is a horrible record for what we have on the team, this is going to be just like 2013, we play a sh¡t ton of crappy teams that are in a flux with new players

Advertisement

We aint finishing last in the division, other crappy *** teams will take that spot
UM has the worst coaching staff in the division going away. This is why they will finish last.

UM has the worst coaching staff in the division going away. This why they will finish last.

Naw there are worse than ours in the division

Yall are acting like im predicting us to go to the playoffs lmao, 8-4 is a horrible record for what we have on the team, this is going to be just like 2013, we play a sh¡t ton of crappy teams that are in a flux with new players

You haven't been paying attention the last 4 years, and obviously last year when we were the most talented team on the field except for 1 game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This year has 4-8 written all over it. This staph is horrible and our Head corch is incompetent.. 4-8 should finally be the nail in the coffin for Corch Golden and staph. The sad thing is that there is 10 win talent on this team.

Good coaching develops young guys and puts them into position to excel. This staff is incapable of maximizing the talent on the roster.

UM has the worst coaching staff in the division going away. This why they will finish last.

Naw there are worse than ours in the division
Let's see Duke better, VT better, UNC improved due to upgrade at DC, UVA London owns Frauden, Pitt staff better by default.

I believe because I am scared shytless of Al's propensity to keep his job with mediocre results. watch grohlden win 8 or 9 and prolong the agony

Advertisement
Back