People That Think We'll Win More Than 6 Games Next Year

I just hope we either win 10+ (not happening unless Golden completely changes everything he has ever done) or we lose 6+ so Golden is surely fired. (Most likely scenario)

Can't bare us winning 7-9 games, and saves Golden's job. Either we win 10+ and we close out in recruiting or we lose 6+ and get a new coaching staff. 7-9 wins and we get Golden and co back and recruiting is destroyed at the same time.

Advertisement
Last year we had the 15th ranked defense. This year we will have number 1 WeFense. Plus we have a new architect for our pillars. If that isnt enough we have less night games and last but not least we have a new meteorologist so no more clouds.

Last edited:
I would put our win total at 6 or 7 but the early schedule sets up nice to get some momentum going. Each season is different. Had they held on against FSU they probably run the table but like most Golden teams we fold late when there is nothing left to play for. Home against NEB and @FSU will set the tone for the season. Drop both those games and this team will fold up shop after FSU just like they did this year. Will be a brutal final record.

Sorry to break it to you UM is a crappy team due to Frauden and company. Enough talent to win the division going away but these clowns are why they will finish last in the division.

We aint finishing last in the division, other crappy *** teams will take that spot
UM has the worst coaching staff in the division going away. This why they will finish last.

Naw there are worse than ours in the division
Let's see Duke better, VT better, UNC improved due to upgrade at DC, UVA London owns Frauden, Pitt staff better by default.

We beat duke and VT last year with our crappy coaches and they both lost some key players

Last edited:
Advertisement
I say Miami will go 8-4. FSU is down this year. Clemson lost 90% of their defense. Finally, the ACC isn't a good football conference (Idk if anybody noticed....).

Clemson may score 60 on Doritos with Watson running that spread.

The only scary thing about my prediction of 8-4 it might be good enough for the BOT to keep golden again thats the scary part

I truly fear Al will luck out and win 8 games, and that will be just good enough for the admin to retain him.

Kaaya being a year older, and a full offseason in the system will make a big difference. However, we'll still lose a lot of head scratchers. I think our schedule is easier than last year, which COULD mean an extra win or two. Not saying it will, but it could. Remember, schedule is big. We won 9 games a couple years ago with a weak schedule, with a worse team than we saw last year.

It doesn't matter, 6 wins, 8 wins, 9..... My problem is I don't believe we'll EVER win anything of importance with this coaching staff. I don't want to rely on a weak schedule to get to 9 wins. I want to see 10+ wins every year no matter how tough the schedule is. That is Miami football. What we are seeing now is not Miami football, and that is all that matters to me. I want to get back to Miami football.

Advertisement
Back to back to back games against Clemson, FSU and Va Tech.

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that would actually put money on MIAMI to win any of those games next hear with F&cktard running the program.

God I hope we do because I want this recruiting class damnit. But it's going to fall apart because we will fire everyone and lose a lot of kids in the process. Golden is ****.

The schedule allows for more than six wins, it's not a daunting task at all. The thing with Al is that you can do alright one week and **** the bed the next.

Anything over nine wins would be incredibly surprising considering his track record.

Seven to nine wins, that's where I expect us to end up, not including whatever bowl. It doesn't matter who we lost, whomever brings back, that's just what Al's teams do.

Below that, I don't see it happening. I didn't see season ending losses to UVA or Pitt either. Anything logical goes out the window with this coach, so who knows.

Advertisement
Imma say 8-4 because this schedule is cake, we will win on talent alone in games but the big games against clemy and free shoes we will eff up in al golden fashion

The draft will reveal Miami had more talent than anyone on their schedule save for FSU, if "winning on talent alone" worked here, we would've gone better than 6-7.

Loiusville might have more drafted. They tied Bama and FSU with 11 combine invites.

Sure losses BC we cannot stop the run.

Nebraska, FSU, GT, VPI, Pitt

Other sure losses. Clemson

Toss ups. at Duke, at UNC, UVA, at Cincinnati

We lose to Nebraska at home and then at Cincy, and we could go 2-10

Advertisement
Entertain us all and please explain why you feel this way.

These kinds of threads are retarded. If we didn't have a team that quit, we wouldn't have gone 6-7 this year either. Talent is not the issue.

But let's obliterate your post below.

We just went 6-7 with an army of NFL draft picks, .

According to CBS Sports, the following players are expected to be drafted next year:

Herb Waters
Raphael Kirby
Tyriq McCord
Deon Bush
Tracy Howard
Antonio Crawford
Dallas Crawford (?)
Jelani Hamilton (?)

I don't agree with all of these, and they may be leaving one or two guys out, but the point is that we are expected to be just as talented next year than we were this year just in terms of draft picks.

the highest rated QB in the ACC..

Who is coming back, with a year of experience under his belt, and a full offseason to study film, learn the offense, and work with his receivers.

Oh, and as Golden would point out, a 15th ranked defense...

Look at the players expected to be drafted from my list above. Our defense will be talented.

6-7

Daniel JeremiahVerified account
‏@MoveTheSticks
One of the great mysteries for me during draft prep...how did University of Miami go 6-7? RB/TE/WR/OT/LB could all go top 2 rounds

As NFL Network analyst and former scout for the Ravens, Browns and Eagles Daniel Jeremiah points out, us losing 7 games this season was ****ing baffling. It took one of the worst coaching jobs ever to pull that off.

I'd like to know how people think Folden is the type of coach capable of "reloading" and having a successful season after losing this much talent, when he was awful with it anyway.

You want to know the bottom line, why I expect us to exceed the lofty bar of winning 6+ games next year?

-Because we don't have a true freshman quarterback anymore.

-Because we don't have two starting DT's who are first year starters anymore

- Because we are easily as talented as we were last year, if not more talented, everywhere except the OL and RB positions

- Because we shouldn't have gone 6-7 this year. The team quit. If they quit again, they deserve to go 6-7 again.

The only explanation is voodoo and reverse voodoo. UM fans are such a beaten lot of losers at this point that we always expect the worst. And the worst here would be for that fat loser lout to somehow luck his way into a few bounces going his way with this pathetic schedule and hang 8 wins on the board in year 2.

People are either expecting UM's black cloud to keep following us, or they're going reverse voodoo. The ones who actually expect Folden to field a good team are already too far gone and beyond the point of being helped or educated.

There's really no rational justification for actually expecting pig face to win 7 or more given the massive losses on the roster and his proven inability to coach up anyone other than the board, Shalala and Fake Jimmy.

This I agree with.

I think we win 8 or 9 games, and retain Golden for another year, because that's the kind of luck we have.

Golden will never be anything more than mediocre, but it will be tough for the admin to justify firing him if he wins 8-9 range

OP, Please entertain us as to why not?
Since you appear to lack reading comprehension:

OP said:
We just went 6-7 with an army of NFL draft picks, a player that was top 10 in all-purpose yardage in NCAA football at running back, and the highest rated QB in the ACC. Oh, and as Golden would point out, a 15th ranked defense.

Seems like a good start.

Well ****, we won 9 with Morris stinking up the joint the year before, so winning 7 or 8 is not impossible. Not that this is an indication that we are back, just means that winning 6 games in the ACC is not that hard, especially when 2 of those wins are gimmes.

Advertisement
Back